Archives?

JohnBear

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know of any archives for the 5th edition version of the rules discussions?  FAQs. Errata, downloads, etc.?

I realize the current version of the game is 6, with work going on somewhere about version 7. I just happen to be playing 5edR (my group did not like 6th - and I had to drag them off 4th).

Obviously if it's lost it's lost.  Would be a shame if it was though.

Thanks in advance,

JohnBear

You fine folks are exceedingly awesome  :hail: :hail: :hail: I don't care what everyone else says about you!  ;)

Thank you.

As for Errata m'lord, The Main Rulebook, Fantasy Hero, The Bestiary and MMM come to mind as the most relevant to me at the moment.  Though whatever other books I don't have I should have soon (I think I have most of the 5th ed books already from my latest spending spree).

So whatever you can easily find would be much appreciated.

Thank you all again.

JohnBear

As for Errata m'lord, The Main Rulebook, Fantasy Hero, The Bestiary and MMM come to mind as the most relevant to me at the moment.  Though whatever other books I don't have I should have soon (I think I have most of the 5th ed books already from my latest spending spree).

So whatever you can easily find would be much appreciated.

Thank you all again.

JohnBear

All righty, then. I have errata for the 5E rule book, but not 5ER, I'm afraid. I also don't have MMM errata, not sure why. A couple of books just had minor corrections of obvious typos, not worth attaching here. Some of these Hero Games translated to PDF, others not, so I just saved what was available in another format.

5th Errata.pdf

Bestiary Errata.pdf

Champions Errata.pdf

CKC-Errata .pdf

CU-Errata.pdf

FH Grimoires Errata.txt

Gadgets And Gear Errata.txt

Galactic Champions Errata.rtf

MC Errata.pdf

NH-Errata.pdf

TE-Errata+(11-03-03).pdf

Ultimate Brick errata.txt

Ultimate Vehicle Errata.rtf

UMA Errata.pdf

UNTIL Errata.rtf

USP Errata .pdf

VA Errata.rtf

Vibora Bay Errata.rtf

All righty, then. I have errata for the 5E rule book, but not 5ER, I'm afraid. I also don't have MMM errata, not sure why. A couple of books just had minor corrections of obvious typos, not worth attaching here. Some of these Hero Games translated to PDF, others not, so I just saved what was available in another format.

Had you any humility I would urge you to dispense with such mortal matters pronto!

Thank you Sir.

:rockon: 

JohnBear