Spider-Venom

grandmastergm

Hello everyone,

I inspired my good friend Pat Ransom to run a HERO/Champions game adapting the Necessary Evil storyline for the Marvel Universe, with the Kree replacing the V'Sori.

I'm thinking of playing Spider-Venom, which will be Peter Parker but with the Venom symbiote.  Basically, the Kree wiped out his entire supporting cast (well, save most of his rogues gallery and J. Jonah Jameson, the latter of whom is now a propagandist for the Kree)- and Eddie Brock sacrificed himself to save Parker.  He goes by Venom, pretending that Spider-Man is dead and has given into the symbiote, although he is haunted by memories of his old life as a hero.

Please go ahead and build him (as I'm not quite sure how to build him), let's say 425 +100 pts of matching complications for a total of 500.

I look forward to seeing what you guys all come up with.

I am not that familiar with exactly what abilities Venom provides to Peter on top of his own besides removing his need to wear the webslingers.  If you can figure that part out you could probably covert this Rookie version of Peter by removing the webslingers and adding a 100 more points to build the 'symbiote'

HM

Powers boosted strength agility and toughness I think with enhanced healing. Prehensile tounge and fangs. Cosmetic transform/shapeshifting to change into different clothing. According to Wikipedia venom also has a extra dimensional pocket where the host can store stuff. Also invisible to spiders sense and extra defenses against supernatural attacks.

Weaknesses susceptibility to sonics and fire. Psych Berserker rage and violent impulses.