Shapeshifting Pool

TheNaga

I need some help with a female character that has a shapeshifting pool (VPP)  Below is what powers and abilities that she has.  What do you think would be a good starting point for her STR, DEX, & CON?  What powers and abilities could she have starting out if I want to her look like the description below but with unearthly beauty which is +5/+5d6 Striking Appearance (vs. all characters)?  How do I make her description sound like she has unearthly beauty?

Physical Description:  A statuesque woman of unearthly beauty and grace walks in.  There is something sexy about the way she carries herself, a hidden power to her movements.  She has a muscular yet feminine frame with flawless smooth-as-silk, copper skin.  Flaring from her back are huge leathery wings that can wrap around her body like a cloak.  The joints of the wings are laced with razor-like claws and adorned with jewelry.  Horns  Her soft, silky, and lustrous red hair that is tied in a high ponytail drapes down her back down to ground.  Her oval-shaped face looks angelic.  A small, but perfectly shaped nose with an upward tilt to it rests between two eyes that are bright gems of ruby crimson.  Three small gorgeous gold earrings are worn in both of her pointed ears.  Her luscious bow-shaped lips that painted crimson red deceive her authority.  Around her neck, she wears a black dog collar with spikes.  Her general attire consists of a leather black corset which shows off her medium-sized chest and black bikini bottoms.  She wears coat-length black leather gloves.  On her long, sexy legs and feet, she wears black thigh-high boots that lace-up on the side.  Protruding from the end of her spine is a three long tapering tail that ends in a curved stinger.

120     Shapeshifting Pool:  Variable Power Pool, 60 base + 60 control cost, Powers Can Be Changed As A Zero-Phase Action (+1), No Skill Roll Required (+1) (150 Active Points); Only For Multiform, Shape Shift, And Related Abilities (-½)
15       Malleable Mind:  Mental Defense (15 points total)
9         Malleable Form:  Stretching 9m
21       Regenerative Healing Factor:  Regeneration (1 BODY per Turn), Can Heal Limbs
5         Eternal Youth:  Life Support  (Longevity: Immortal)
10       Perfect Health:  Life Support  (Immunity All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents)
15        Resilient Form:  Resistant (+½) for 15 PD/15 ED

I think you're using too much detail and not enough emphasis.

After a certain point, the more detail you add narrows the appeal from a smaller to a broader group. Some people are just not into the look you present here.

Emphasize the way she moves, the way her face and stance promises everything  you seem to imagine, how her total package and presentation seems perfect for every setting and how she goes from wicked to innocent with each little move or change of expression.

For all superhero characters I give them a minimum 15 CON. For the STR it all depends on what you want as her strength compared to other people. I would go with at least STR 15 but probably no more than 20.

I always relate DEX with SPD. So the higher the SPD the higher the DEX. For 4 SPD probably 15 DEX, but for SPD 5 20-23 for the DEX score. 

Give her whatever CON is standard/average for your game. DEX perhaps a little higher than average. (SPD proportionate to that.)

STR is more difficult, but 20 would be fine. She can easily be stronger than you would expect a "normal" woman. How does she do damage in a fight?

The description: as an exercise, I suggest you re-imagine her as a man, and rewrite it in that light. Then compare the two versions.

1 hour ago, assault said:

Give her whatever CON is standard/average for your game. DEX perhaps a little higher than average. (SPD proportionate to that.)

STR is more difficult, but 20 would be fine. She can easily be stronger than you would expect a "normal" woman. How does she do damage in a fight?

The description: as an exercise, I suggest you re-imagine her as a man, and rewrite it in that light. Then compare the two versions.

Below would be the start of how I would have the male version of the character looking like.

Physical Description: An extremely tall male enters into view.  His powerfully muscled and built body has copper skin.  Sweeping from his back is a pair of huge monstrous leathery wings.  The joints of the wings are laced with razor-like claws.  Growing from his head is a pair of powerful upward curving horns.  He wears his silver hair that reaches down to his elbows in a ponytail.  Two gold earring are worn in both of his pointed ears.  Both of his eyes are brilliant orbs of purple.  Protruding from the end of his spine is a three feet long tapering tail that ends in a curved stinger.  Tipping both of his hand’s five fingers and thumb is a sharp iron-grey claw.  Both of his feet have six toes.