Heroes In A Hurry Villain Writeup, Professor Hyde

Stanley Teriaca

Using Heroes In A Hurry (a recently created book designed for people who need to create a character in a hurry without resorting to random dice rolling tables), I created a streat level supervillains Professor Hyde. Your opinion is welcomed.

Value Char Cost Roll Notes

10.      STR.  0      11-  2d6 HTH damage. 55 STR total with Beast Mode and STR Drug.

13.      DEX.  6.     12- 17 DEX total with Beast Mode.

13.      CON. 3      12-

15       INT.   5      12-  Perception roll: 12-

11.     EGO.   1      11-

13.     PRE.  3.      12-  Presence Attack: 2 1/2 d6

5.  OCV.  10

4   DCV    5

3.  OMCV 0

3.  DMCV 0

3.  SPD.   10.  Phases: 4, 8, 12 5 SPD with Haste Drug

4.  PD.       2 29 in Beast Mode and drugs, 39 with coat, beast mode, and drugs.

4.  ED.       2 29 in Beast Mode and drugs, 39 with coat, Beast Mode, and drugs

5.  REC.     1  

30  END.    2

10. BODY.  0

30. STUN   5

Stat Total: 55

Cost/Powers/END Cost

Hyde Formula

12 Hyde Formula, Strength: Strength+15, Only In Alternative Identity (-1/4)

6 Hyde Formula, Reflexes: Dexterity+4, Only In Alternative Identity (-1/4)

16 Hyde Formula, Speed: Speed +2, Only In Alternative Identity (-1/4)

16 Hyde Formula, Durability: Physical Defense+10, Energy Defense+10, Only In Alternative Identity (-1/4)

30 Hyde Formula, Murderous Strength: Hand Killing Attack +2d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END, +1/2), Reduced Penetration (-1/4), Only In Alternative Identity (-1/4) [+0 END]

15 Hyde Formula, Quick Run: Running +12 m, Reduced Endurance (0 END, +1/2), Only In Alternative Identity (-1/4) [+0 END]

5 Hyde Formula, Leaping: Leaping+14m, Only In Alternative Identity (-1/4) [+1 END]

Hyde's Illegal Medication

20 Hyde's Strength Increase Drug: Aid Fixed Effect Strength+30AP (Fades 5AP/Turn)(+0), Focus (OIF, drug, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3, -1 1/4) [3 Charges]

20 Hyde's Haste Drug: Aid Fixed Effect Speed +30AP (Fades 5AP/Turn)(+0), Focus (OIF, drug, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3, -1 1/4) [3 Charges]

20 Hyde's Healing Meditation: Healing 6d6, Simplified, Focus (OIF, drugs, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3, -1 1/2) [3 Charges]

20 Hyde's Desensitized Skin Drug: Resistance Protection +15 PD/+15 ED, Focus (OIF, drugs, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3 Continuing Charges Lasting 5 Minnets Each, -1/2) [3 Continuing Charges, 5 Minnets Duration]

Equipment

20 Armored Victorian Style Lab Coat: Resistant Protection +10 PD/+10 ED, Partial Coverage (Location 7-18, -14, Focus (IIF, Victorian Lab Coat, -1/4)

Powers total: 202

Perks

2 Fringed Benefits: License To Practice Pharmacist Medicine

4 Wealth: $400k per year

Perks total: 6

Skills

Medical

3 Scientist

2 SS: Medicine: 12-

2 SS: Biochemistry: 12-

2 SS: Pharmacy: 12-

5 Paramedics: 13-

5 Forensic Medicine: 13-

3 KS: The Medical World: 12- (INT Based)

Criminal

3 KS: The Criminal World: 12- (INT Based)

5 Lockpicking: 13-

3 Security Systems: 12-

5 Stealth: 13-

5 Streetwise: 13-

Drug Inventory

5 Inventor (Medicine/Drugs): 13-

3 Computer Programming: 12-

Skill Levels

30 +3 Combat Skill Levels with all combat

30 +3 Skill Levels with all non-combat skills

Skills total: 211

Grand total: 484

Complications: 400

Accidental Change (from Alternative Identity to normal when fed the Hyde Formula when already transformed, Uncommon, Always): 20

Hunted by Law Enforcement (Less Powerful, Frequently): 10

Psychological Complication: Amoral (Common, Strong): 15

Psychological Complication: No Concern About Killing (Common, Strong): 15

Psychological Complication: Greedy (Common, Strong): 15

Secret Identity: Harry Jerkal (Frequently, Major): (15)

History/Origin: Harry Jerkal always was fascinated by The Strange Case off Doctor Jeckel and Mister Hyde. In fact, he believes that the book was based on facts and that he and his family were distant descendants of the man. He went to medical school and studied to become a pharmacist. In his spare time, he tries to recreate the formula which created Minister Hyde in the first place.

He successfully created a formula much like the legendary Hyde formula and used it upon himself. Smiling with dark rapture, he decided that the entire city must also be under his influence. He started to provide drugs to the streets, actually inventing some new stuff over time

Quote: "Well, how do you feel? Don't you feel like you can do anything? And don't care about anyone but yourself? There's more where that came from if you just let me be."

Powers/Tactics: As Professor Hyde, Henry Jerkal has discovered a chemical formula which changes his body into that of a savage brute. He becomes stronger, faster, braver, more frightening, and more dangerous. While the original drug created by Dr. Jeckel actually changed the personality of the user, his drug doesn't actually do that.

Professor Hyde also carries some drugs which increases the strength and speed of others (among others uses). He can either use them on himself if his abilities don't seem up to snuff, or upon his henchmen. He is likely to horde the healing medication for himself, but other vials he can use however he feels like. The gestures are pulling out the drug and administraing it to his body (usually by pill or liquid by mouth, but not always).

He does have a weakness. If he is fed the Hyde Formula when he is transformed, he will change back to his weak self. The formula usually only last between three to five hours (give and take), and this usually have two or three vials of the formula in his coat, just in case.

Personality/Motivation: Henry Jerkal/Professor Hyde loves money and doesn't care about the lives of others. He enjoys addicting others to his drugs, and doesn't care how young the victim is. He doesn't view it as his fault if they get addicted or die.

Improvement Options: As he is written up right now he doesn't have any offensive chemicals to use against his opponents. He might just create some drugs which cause halutionations, temporary blindness, Strength loss, among other effects. He might just also mutant under the formula, developing new powers over time.

Appearance: As Harry Jerkal, he looks like your average man with blonde hair, cleanshaven, average height and weight, with blue and clear eyes. As Professor Hyde he changes into a hulking man with black hair and bloodshot eyes. His "costume" is a victorian style lab coat he puts on over whatever he is wearing currently, with various drug viles on the inside of his lab coat. The lab coat is usually white, but is discolored because of various chemical spills.

Modulars Used

Characteristics: Average Joe

Backgrounds: The Ex-Criminal, The Scientist, The Inventor.

Powers Modules: Beast Mode.

Equipment Modules: Executive Armor, Potions.

Edited by Stanley Teriaca

Plot Seeds:

Better Living Through Chemistry: Professor Hyde has developed a new formula which is highly addictive and does nothing else. Can you stop the drug before it becomes an epidemic?

Attack Of The Hydes: Professor Hyde has developed a weaker version of the formula which changes himself into Professor Hyde and distributed it to his henchmen.

The First Hit Is Free: Professor Hyde plans to spike the city water supply in order to addict the entire city. Once he gets the city, he'll cut off the water supply and charges everyone lots of money for continued addiction.

As written Professor Hyde might be too dark for most campaings. I mean he is literally a drug pusher with super powers and a mean streak.

You might be able to salvage him by actually having him work on creating new medication and not "drugs". To cure something but not in an ethical way, like an underground doctor. Or to make him a more general purpose street level mastermind. Controlling all crime in a ten block radius of his headquarters.

He is ment to be a street level villain. His ambitions should never be higher than the control of a city or two.

5 hours ago, Stanley Teriaca said:

How would you improve this villain?

He has no Enhanced Senses, and no Movement powers.  I'd think at least Nightvision would be good to add, and some additional Running and Leaping.

Personally, I'd put the two Aids and Healing into a Multipower, and then do an Aid to Running and Leaping as an additional slot.  I think you have to keep the Resistant Protection out of the Multipower because of the Continuing Charges, but I believe the others can work fine in there as-is.

30 Hyde's Little Helpers:  Mutlipower 60 points, OIF (OIF, drug, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (12, -1/4) [12 Charges]

2f Hyde's Strength Increase Drug: Aid Fixed Effect Strength+30AP (Fades 5AP/Turn)(+0), Focus (OIF, drug, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3, -1 1/4) [3 Charges]

2f Hyde's Haste Drug: Aid Fixed Effect Speed +30AP (Fades 5AP/Turn)(+0), Focus (OIF, drug, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3, -1 1/4) [3 Charges]

2f Hyde's Healing Meditation: Healing 6d6, Simplified, Focus (OIF, drugs, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3, -1 1/2) [3 Charges]

2f Hyde's Mobility Increase Drug: Aid Fixed Effect Running and Leaping +18AP (Fades 5AP/Turn)(+0), Expanded Effect (2 Powers)(+1/2), Focus (OIF, drugs, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3, -1 1/2) [3 Charges]

This should save you 22 points overall.  With some of those points, and being a big fan of bad puns, I'd add another Illegal Medication:

18 Hyde's Hide and Seek Drug: Invisibility to Sight and Smell / Taste Groups, No Fringe, Focus (OIF, drugs, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3 Continuing Charges Lasting 5 Minutes Each, -1/2) [3 Continuing Charges, 5 Minutes Duration]

With the remaining points:

Hyde's Better Eyesight Drug: Nightvision and Infrared Perception, Focus (OIF, drugs, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3 Continuing Charges Lasting 5 Minutes Each, -1/2) [3 Continuing Charges, 5 Minutes Duration]

Edit to add:  Oops, I just saw the Running and Leaping in the Hyde Formula.  So omit that Mobility Increase drug, unless you want to really boost his mobility.  Or maybe give him an Aid to his Presence instead.

Edited by BoloOfEarth

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BoloOfEarth said:

He has no Enhanced Senses, and no Movement powers.  I'd think at least Nightvision would be good to add, and some additional Running and Leaping.

Well, I asked for this. And who else but Bolo of Earth to give me some advice. Thank you.

Personally, I'd put the two Aids and Healing into a Multipower, and then do an Aid to Running and Leaping as an additional slot.  I think you have to keep the Resistant Protection out of the Multipower because of the Continuing Charges, but I believe the others can work fine in there as-is.

In Heroes In A Hurry, the Potions  (pages 59 and 60) were not organized in a Multipower originally. If I were to do this from scratch, then I probably would do it as a Multipower.

30 Hyde's Little Helpers:  Mutlipower 60 points, OIF (OIF, drug, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (12, -1/4) [12 Charges]

2f Hyde's Strength Increase Drug: Aid Fixed Effect Strength+30AP (Fades 5AP/Turn)(+0), Focus (OIF, drug, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3, -1 1/4) [3 Charges]

2f Hyde's Haste Drug: Aid Fixed Effect Speed +30AP (Fades 5AP/Turn)(+0), Focus (OIF, drug, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3, -1 1/4) [3 Charges]

2f Hyde's Healing Meditation: Healing 6d6, Simplified, Focus (OIF, drugs, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3, -1 1/2) [3 Charges]

2f Hyde's Mobility Increase Drug: Aid Fixed Effect Running and Leaping +18AP (Fades 5AP/Turn)(+0), Expanded Effect (2 Powers)(+1/2), Focus (OIF, drugs, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3, -1 1/2) [3 Charges]

I'm not opposed to having a drug which Aid his movements.

This should save you 22 points overall.  With some of those points, and being a big fan of bad puns, I'd add another Illegal Medication:

18 Hyde's Hide and Seek Drug: Invisibility to Sight and Smell / Taste Groups, No Fringe, Focus (OIF, drugs, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3 Continuing Charges Lasting 5 Minutes Each, -1/2) [3 Continuing Charges, 5 Minutes Duration]

Potions already had an invisibility potion, which I rejected because it didn't physically improve him in any way (his drugs are drugs, not magic, unlike the potions in the potion equipment list). Maybe make a drug which makes Hyde's sweat into a form of fear gas?

Alternatively, you can't go wrong with PRE + 20 or 30, OIAID (-1/4), as part of the "beast mode" transformation.

With the remaining points:

Hyde's Better Eyesight Drug: Nightvision and Infrared Perception, Focus (OIF, drugs, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3 Continuing Charges Lasting 5 Minutes Each, -1/2) [3 Continuing Charges, 5 Minutes Duration]

I can see him having this, or add it to the original transformation drug (more OIAID goodness).

Edit to add:  Oops, I just saw the Running and Leaping in the Hyde Formula.  So omit that Mobility Increase drug, unless you want to really boost his mobility.  Or maybe give him an Aid to his Presence instead.

I forgive you. It is easy to overlook.

Remember, I'm not actually a new guy. I'm originally steriaca. With all my faults 

Posted (edited)

ByThe first writeup is considered the first draft. This one is the modified second draft, which I copied and pasted to modify. Thanks to @BoloOfEarth for the suggestion. I'm not using everything, but I am using a lot of his suggestions.

He doesn't actually have much END, but he is a villain. Tiring him out is an acceptable tactic against him (especially for the increase movement). Yes using his extra meters of Running and Leaping in Beast Mode doesn't actually increase his END cost, but the Aid to his running and leaping will knock him to exhausting.

Value Char Cost Roll Notes

10.      STR.  0      11-  2d6 HTH damage. 55 STR total with Beast Mode and STR Drug.

13.      DEX.  6.     12- 17 DEX total with Beast Mode.

13.      CON. 3      12-

15       INT.   5      12-  Perception roll: 12-

11.     EGO.   1      11-

13.     PRE.  3.      12-  Presence Attack: 2 1/2 d6 33 PRE with Beast Mode 

5.  OCV.  10

4   DCV    5

3.  OMCV 0

3.  DMCV 0

3.  SPD.   10.  Phases: 4, 8, 12 5 SPD with Haste Drug

4.  PD.       2 29 in Beast Mode and drugs, 39 with coat, beast mode, and drugs.

4.  ED.       2 29 in Beast Mode and drugs, 39 with coat, Beast Mode, and drugs

5.  REC.     1  

30  END.    2

10. BODY.  0

30. STUN   5

Stat Total: 55

Movement Box:

Normal Run: Running 6m, 12m NC

Transformed Run: 18m, 36 NC

Drugged Run: 24m, 48 NC

Drugged and Transformed Run: 36m, 72m NC

Normal Leap: 4m, 8m NC

Transformed Leap: 18m, 36m NC

Drugged Leap: 13m, 26m NC

Drugged and Transformed Leap:; 23m, 46m NC

Normal Swim: 12m, 24m NC

Cost/Powers/END Cost

Hyde Formula

12 Hyde Formula, Strength: Strength+15, Only In Alternative Identity (-1/4)

6 Hyde Formula, Reflexes: Dexterity+4, Only In Alternative Identity (-1/4)

16 Hyde Formula, Speed: Speed +2, Only In Alternative Identity (-1/4)

16 Hyde Formula, Durability: Physical Defense+10, Energy Defense+10, Only In Alternative Identity (-1/4)

16 Hyde Formula, Beastly Presence : Presence+20, Only In Alternative Identity (-1/4)

30 Hyde Formula, Murderous Strength: Hand Killing Attack +2d6, Reduced Endurance (0 END, +1/2), Reduced Penetration (-1/4), Only In Alternative Identity (-1/4) [+0 END]

15 Hyde Formula, Quick Run: Running +12 m, Reduced Endurance (0 END, +1/2), Only In Alternative Identity (-1/4) [+0 END]

5 Hyde Formula, Leaping: Leaping+14m, Only In Alternative Identity (-1/4) [+1 END]

Hyde's Illegal Medication

34 Hyde's Little Helpers:  Mutlipower 60 points, OIF (OIF, drug, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4)

2f Hyde's Strength Increase Drug: Aid Fixed Effect Strength+30AP (Fades 5AP/Turn)(+0), Focus (OIF, drug, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3, -1 1/4) [3 Charges]

2f Hyde's Haste Drug: Aid Fixed Effect Speed +30AP (Fades 5AP/Turn)(+0), Focus (OIF, drug, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3, -1 1/4) [3 Charges]

2f Hyde's Healing Meditation: Healing 6d6, Simplified, Focus (OIF, drugs, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3, -1 1/2) [3 Charges]

2f Hyde's Mobility Increase Drug: Aid Fixed Effect Running and Leaping +18AP (Fades 5AP/Turn)(+0), Expanded Effect (2 Powers)(+1/2), Focus (OIF, drugs, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3, -1 1/2) [3 Charges]

2f Hyde's Halutionation Arasol Mist: Mental Illusions 6d6, Area Of Effect (16m Cone, +1/2), Attack Versus Alternative Defense (NND, Drugs/Poisons, +1 1/4), Based On Con (-1)), Charges (3, -1 1/4)), Focus (drug in an arasol can, OIF, -1/2), No Concense Control (He has no control what victims experience, -1) [3]

3f Hyde's Fear Encouragement Drug: Drain. PRE 4d6, Attack Versus Alternative Defense (NND, Drugs//Poisons, +1 1/4), Charges (3, -1 1/4), Focus (Vial, OIF, -1/2). [3]

20 Hyde's Desensitized Skin Drug: Resistance Protection +15 PD/+15 ED, Focus (OIF, drugs, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3 Continuing Charges Lasting 5 Minutes Each, -1/2) [3 Continuing Charges, 5 Minutes Duration]

4 Hyde's Better Eyesight Drug: Nightvision and Infrared Perception, Focus (OIF, drugs, -1/2), Gestures (-1/4), Charges (3 Continuing Charges Lasting 5 Minutes Each, -1/2) [3 Continuing Charges, 5 Minutes Duration]

Equipment

20 Armored Victorian Style Laboratory Coat: Resistant Protection +10 PD/+10 ED, Partial Coverage (Location 7-18, -14, Focus (IIF, Victorian Lab Coat, -1/4)

Powers total: 193

Perks

2 Fringed Benefits: License To Practice Pharmacist Medicine

4 Wealth: $400k per year

Perks total: 6

Skills

Medical

3 Scientist

2 SS: Medicine: 12-

2 SS: Biochemistry: 12-

2 SS: Pharmacy: 12-

5 Paramedics: 13-

5 Forensic Medicine: 13-

3 KS: The Medical World: 12- (INT Based)

Criminal

3 KS: The Criminal World: 12- (INT Based)

5 Lockpicking: 13-

3 Security Systems: 12-

5 Stealth: 13-

5 Streetwise: 13-

Drug Inventory

5 Inventor (Medicine/Drugs): 13-

3 Computer Programming: 12-

Skill Levels

30 +3 Combat Skill Levels with all combat

30 +3 Skill Levels with all non-combat skills

Skills total: 211

Grand total: 475

Complications: 400

Accidental Change (from Alternative Identity to normal when fed the Hyde Formula when already transformed, Uncommon, Always): 20

Hunted by Law Enforcement (Less Powerful, Frequently): 10

Psychological Complication: Amoral (Common, Strong): 15

Psychological Complication: No Concern About Killing (Common, Strong): 15

Psychological Complication: Greedy (Common, Strong): 15

Social Complication: Secret Identity (Harry Jerkal, Frequently, Major) (10)

Can anyone check my math?

16 hours ago, Stanley Teriaca said:

How would you improve this villain?

Not mechanical advice, but you can always tone down the grim reality of drug dealer villains by turning them into awkward parody baddies like the ones in OTT 80s and 90s PSAs, or some of the well-intentioned but absurd anti-drug use comics from the Big Two.  Remember the pusher who transforms into a snake-man over the course of the commercial?  Very hard to take that stuff as seriously as it was intended, although you still want to check with your table to make sure everyone's okay with the subject as a whole.  You don't want to laughing at clumsy PSA efforts to deal with a very unfunny subject if it's going to trigger anyone. 

Chaosium's Superworld RPG has an actual module called Bad Medicine For Doctor Drugs, which is pretty much just what it sounds like.  I thought it was noteworthy enough to deserve an homage over in the Sentinel Comics RPG as well.

And because I've done a lot of proof work over the years, Hyde may be vile indeed, but his drugs come in a vial.  Just another English homophone for you.        

4 minutes ago, Stanley Teriaca said:

Well, at least he is not DC's Snowflake, the Cocaine powered supervillain.

https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Snowflame

Snowflame's a classic bit of super-awkward cartoon insanity, along with Hemo-Goblin the AIDS vampire.  That whole New Guardians series was pretty out there, really.  Engelhart was using something way stronger than anything Snowflame was on when he came up with that one.

Snowflake, OTOH, that one was Marvel.  Or was going to be.

Posted (edited)

It should be noted that I don't have a game or players. This was just an exercise in character creation (especially villain creation). I used Champions: Heroes In A Hurry book as inspiration for the villain.

The big idea here is an homage of Doctor Jeckel/Mister Hyde, who's thing is drug addiction and the question of what is evil. Of course, this character isn't the only homage to the same source (Marvel's own Mr. Hyde comes to mind really easily).

History/Origin: Harry Jerkal always was fascinated by The Strange Case off Doctor Jeckel and Mister Hyde. In fact, he believes that the book was based on facts and that he and his family were distant descendants of the man. He went to medical school and studied to become a pharmacist. In his spare time, he tries to recreate the formula which created Minister Hyde in the first place.

He successfully created a formula much like the legendary Hyde formula and used it upon himself. Smiling with dark rapture, he decided that the entire city must also be under his influence. He started to provide drugs to the streets, actually inventing some new stuff over time

Quote: "Well, how do you feel? Don't you feel like you can do anything? And don't care about anyone but yourself? There's more where that came from if you just let me be."

Powers/Tactics: As Professor Hyde, Henry Jerkal has discovered a chemical formula which changes his body into that of a savage brute with the mind of a scientist.He is not actually a genius but with hard work is able to create new drugs.

He invented a drug very similar but not exactly like the infamous drug which turned Doctor Henry Jerkal to turn into Mr. Hyde. When transformed he becomes stronger, faster, with better mobility and able to use his strength in rather savage ways. He is also braver and more threatening when transformed into his brute form. The transformation only lasts about three to five hours (depending on the needs of the GM), and can be ended early by taking the formula while transformed. Since he has a habit of carrying two to four vials of the formula at all times, one could search his body when he is stunned for the formula and force him to take it. It should be noted that only Harry Jerkal can be affected by his formula normally.

Professor Hyde also carries various vials of drugs with him. Most of his drugs he can either use on himself or his henchmen. He tends to horde the healing medication for himself.

He has two different drugs which he uses on his enemies. One is a halutionations causing arasol must which he only has three doses. Another is a liquid which is fast absorbing and reduces the target's bravery (Drain Presence).

Resources : Hyde is actually quick to excape as he doesn't want his other identity to be revealed by being captured. He is usually surrounded by henchmen, mostly just normal humans. He doesn't have henchmen and bases on his sheet, as it is up to the GM to decide. Most of his henchmen are street gang members who profit from the new drugs to sell on the street. He can hire any street level supervillains and can count on the villain Blackhead, which he created the drug which permanently transformed him.

Personality/Motivation: Henry Jerkal/Professor Hyde loves money and doesn't care about the lives of others. He enjoys addicting others to his drugs, and doesn't care how young the victim is. He doesn't view it as his fault if they get addicted or die.

Improvement Options: As he is written up right now he doesn't have any offensive chemicals to use against his opponents. He might just create some drugs which cause halutionations, temporary blindness, Strength loss, among other effects. He might just also mutant under the formula, developing new powers over time.

Appearance: As Harry Jerkal, he looks like your average man with blonde hair, cleanshaven, average height and weight, with blue and clear eyes. As Professor Hyde he changes into a hulking man with black hair and bloodshot eyes. His "costume" is a victorian style lab coat he puts on over whatever he is wearing currently, with various drug viles on the inside of his lab coat. The lab coat is usually white, but is discolored because of various chemical spills.

• Stanley Teriaca changed the title to Heroes In A Hurry Villain Writeup, Professor Hyde
Posted (edited)

Professor Hyde's Test Subject Brigade.

Hyde keeps close tabs on the various super junkies his drugs have either directly or indirectly created.

Blackhead is his most loyal of his agents, and is probably the first to volentear to steal whatever Professor Hyde needs. And to try whatever he created.

Hyde is rather weary of Desperationado. He knows he is now immune to drugs and on that one hand, the chance to actually invent a drug which would even give Desperationado a high would be the ultimate challenge. But, he doesn't actually trust anyone he can't physically addict.

Rainbow Ray's gender change fasinates Professor Hyde. And hir disgust twords the Professor actually pleases him.

Professor Hyde is less interested in Blood Rush then the others. Instead, he is fascinated with Shadowmoon, the martial artist vigilante following Blood Rush. So he allows Rush to be bait to attack Shadowmoon into a trap to either kill or addict him.

The Overdose is nothing but a walking deathtrap who is dangerous to even Professor Hyde himself. Basically a zombie dripping with various touch activated drugs which require skin contact to use. The Professor hides him away to keep him from running away.

Posted (edited)

I have done my writeups much like how the Big Blue Book use to do things, as the total points being 'Based Points + Complication Points". This isn't how things are done currently. You can do any one of these things.

1) Assume that each villain had enough experience to earn 75 experience points before they began.

2) Reduce the points of each writeup by 75 points so they are "6 edition compilant".

3) Feel free to rebuild the writeup in a way which works for you. Your probably going to do this anyway. I legally give you permission to do so.