Re-using Ideas & Episodes

Tech

In the course of having played Champions way longer than I ever expected, I've ended up secretly re-using episodes I've done before. Quite frankly, it's easier for the most part. However, I've made sure that alot of time has passed since the last time. For example, I plan to reuse a Champions episode I ran 5 years ago. Change which heroes are in it, a few changes as to the place or villains used and voila - new episode.

One particularly creative episode I've re-used 3 times: a heroine from a different dimension, who is the love interest of another hero, is called home due to unusual circumstances occurring on Earth. The heroes have to solve the problem before three days passes or else she leaves. Interestingly enough, I plan to redo this again because I've found ways to make it interesting, not repetitive (most important) and fun.

So, do any of you reuse episodes you've run in the past?

I have one scenario that almost every new player group goes through-  mostly it foe me to find out who they are as players and to see who still needs coaching, etc.

Other than that...

Yes.

Honestly, if you pull back far enough, there are only a dozen plots; you just change the set dressing.

Like the Duke I run a scenario for new players, " Zombie Apocalypse" They play themselves, do not create characters, as what I am trying to learn is their level and style of play. Only one group has survived more than 2 sessions and that became a long run campaign. Most die horribly within 2 hours. AS for re-cycling I have 12 scenarios I've been replaying for 40 years. If I play it with group 1, I later can play it with little change with group 2. (maybe just some updating)