Whoops.

lemming

Originally posted by lemming

I think I replied just as it was deleted, so it filled a void. Hmm, we're blathering in a vaccuum.

This is not a vacuum!

It is full of our hopes, dreams, and aspirations!

It represents a monument to our existance on this world!

Our creativity, our zest for life!

It cannot be deleted!

They have not the right!

Board go BOOM last night as if it were trying to stop me from furthering my poll character!

Should I chalk it up to an ironic twist that when I was trying to solicit names for my character that can glitch mechanical things that the boards decided to screw up the posts?

And I don't recall making a post called WHOOPS. Go figure.

:)...

Originally posted by Lightray

Obviously, some supervillain needs to set up a base here.

World

Hegemonic

Organization

Of

Psychotic

Sycophants

“I, Ghost who Walks, hereby call this meeting of WHOOPS to Order!â€

“As this is our first meeting, we must discuss our plans for the future!â€

“As I currently have the floor, I will make my proposals to my fellow Legion Members:â€

“First of all, let me explain a bit about myself, and my reason for declaring myself to the cause of Evil. Man has been Evil since he bit from the forbidden fruit, yet it was many years before that fruit found its way to me…â€

*Meandering, wandering dialogue continues for several hours, as GWW works through his cue cards. Several slides are shown, until the projector mysteriously breaks down*

“…and furthermore, since the Cosmic Entity known only as “Blue the Eyewitness†failed in his attempt to create an extra dimensional base, located in the scenic Nth dimension, we have thus appropriated it for our own uses…â€

*Several other members, stand, and get ready to take the floor.*

“…But I would be remiss if I did not thank all those people who how allowed this organization to come into existence…â€

*A long list of names is read out, punctuated by mispronounced names, failed jokes, and tangents delving into their suspected political beliefs.*

“...and that concludes my list of the reasons why Hermit should be elevated to godhood. And in conclusion, I graciously yield the floor to my fellow members.â€

*Quickly leaves the podium, and returns to his folding chair.*

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP!

Originally posted by Lightray

*ahem*

"I, Lightray, propose that we design and build a villainous death-trap to deal with any heroic types who might impede our nefarious schemes.

"Possibly, it might involve this Viper surplus submerisble Gecko, which has no air supply installed.

"Second?"

I hereby second the proposal of the honorable gentleman from St. Louis.

(Honestly, I just thought this thread was too wacky to let it die. I personally believe that all computer-generated errors should be propogated into eternity.)

Originally posted by Blue

Cool. I'll just go back and delete my own entries and no one will ever know I was here :D

NO! STAY!! You Fool! Don't you know that normals who reside in the NTH Dimension will gain super-powers?!?

(I personally am holding out until I gain the power to transform myself into Brittany Spears.)