a stupid questen

chicken99999999

Depending on what you want them to carry it could be extra STR or extra SIZE or both. In most cases it would probably extra SIZE as the size adds more area to the ship.

A merchant ship might be SIZE 12 giving it a 70 STR. A space tug, on the other hand, might be SIZE 6 but also have a 70 STR due to the fact that it must tug larger ships around. The extra STR does not give it more cargo space though.

A Vehicle can carry as much as its STR allows, just like a regular character. This includes the operator, passengers, and all cargo. And, by default, half of the interior space is set aside for carrying such things.

Oh, and there are really only two truly stupid questions: "May I ask a stupid question?" and "About how long was the Hundred Years War?"

It has been explained to me thusly by Steve Long: A vehicle has mass. It can carry additional mass equal to the amount it can lift with its STR.

So if there was a 1600 kg vehicle with 30 STR, it could carry an additional 1600 kg for a maximum load of 3200 kg.

Not how I'd always thought it worked, but hey.

Originally posted by BobGreenwade

A Vehicle can carry as much as its STR allows, just like a regular character. This includes the operator, passengers, and all cargo. And, by default, half of the interior space is set aside for carrying such things.

Oh, and there are really only two truly stupid questions: "May I ask a stupid question?" and "About how long was the Hundred Years War?"

The hundred years war went on llongger thatn a hundred eyars