The Whole Shebang

Gary

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Champsguy

They already did that one. Galactus was immune to the Omega Effect, only to discover that Apokalips was a dead world.

Let's go for a scrub fight. Blue Beetle vs. Night Thrasher. :)

Originally posted by SomeAsianKid

I know this is off-topic and kinda gross, but what if Pheonix had the Martian Manhunter's child?

Martians are not sexually compatible with human beings, or for that matter with any species that doesn't have total control over their molecular structures.

Martian sex involves both parties merging their bodies on the cellular level, you see. (As well as, temporarily, on the mental level).

Which pretty much narrows the Martian compatibilty range down to Martians, and their related (and much less powerful) subspecies the Saturnians. (As in "J'emm, Son of Saturn", and his kind.)

Originally posted by SomeAsianKid

Or what if Mr. Sinister got a hold of J'onn's DNA? I think he would stop obsessing with Cyclopse and Jean for awhile...

But back to the fighting. Catwoman versus Black Cat.

While my inner perv is intrigued by the sheer visual aspects of that fight, my inner fanboy wants to know if this is the skills-only BC, feline-power BC or luck-powered BC. Skills-only is pretty tough but Catwoman could still kick her around the block. The other two could turn Selina into catfood.

How about Nightwing vs Daredevil?