Batman's gone!!! Now who will defend Gotham?

Mark Rand

Sorry I forgot to make it clear from the start. Although it's not DCs Gotham City, it's still the same one. Batman is as stubbern as ever and supers have to do what he wants. He lets Dr. Arcane stay active because he deals with the supernatural world.

Although he has had trouble with federal agencies in the past, having checked up on Mariko, he's willing to give her a chance.

Now, what's my gripe with the DC universe as is? Simple. It's too complex for what I want and the people at DC keep making it even more complex.

Guest Champsguy
Originally posted by Mark Rand

Sorry I forgot to make it clear from the start. Although it's not DCs Gotham City, it's still the same one. Batman is as stubbern as ever and supers have to do what he wants. He lets Dr. Arcane stay active because he deals with the supernatural world.

I don't see Alan Scott giving a crap in a hat what Bruce wants.

Batman: "I like you, Alan. So I'm gonna let you keep living in Gotham. You just be sure and watch your step..."

Alan: "..." (stern look)

Batman: "...Sir."

Now, what's my gripe with the DC universe as is? Simple. It's too complex for what I want and the people at DC keep making it even more complex.

Hey man, it's your world, do what you want, more power to you. I already put my vote in.

However...DC universe is too complex as is, so your solution is to bolt on Buffyverse, SG-1, and other stuff on top of it? Sorry, just didn't sound right to me.

According to the comics, Batman has safehouses, vehicles hidden away and at least one secondary Batcave, the one Batgirl's using.

Although Batgirl knows that Bruce Wayne is Batman, Alfred and Oracle wouldn't want the other heroes to know this. Therefore, they wouldn't be based in his Batcave. Would they use Batgirl's Batcave or another one?

What kind of support staff, if any, would the team have?

Would Batman use Dr. Arcane's house as a connecting point to a safehouse, vehicle storage area or backup Batcave?

According to the comics, Batman has safehouses, vehicles hidden away and at least one secondary Batcave, the one Batgirl's using.

Although Batgirl knows that Bruce Wayne is Batman, Alfred and Oracle wouldn't want the other heroes to know this. Therefore, they wouldn't be based in his Batcave. Would they use Batgirl's Batcave or another one?

What kind of support staff, if any, would the team have?

Would Batman use Dr. Arcane's house as a connecting point to a safehouse, vehicle storage area or backup Batcave?

And how many times have you asked these questions?