New Star Hero Site

Aroooo

In light of recent conversations we've had about supporting Star Hero, TE, AW, etc., with the help of a few fellow board members, I've set up a new Star Hero fan site! It has Steve's blessing (he even helped pick the name :)).

Please visit us at http://www.starherofandom.com

Help support it by sending me info on your Star Hero/TE/AW campaign, and spread the word to fellow Hero gamers!

Aroooo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BobGreenwade

This is very cool. I have my registration process started, and will finish by (probably) mid-day today.

Will this just be a BB plus links, or will you be posting people's actual content?

I'll host folk's content if they don't have a web site of their own - or if they just want it hosted here for continuity. I've got a page up for Shadowcat1313's Traveller stuff he's been posting on this board.

Aroooo

Originally posted by BobGreenwade

I never got the confirmation email. :(

Sorry about that. I've activated your account.

My ISP and I are having it out with regards to reverse DNS lookups. Many email servers are starting to validate reverse IPs as a way to combat spam, and because my ISP is not picking up my reverse DNS info properly, some email has been getting dropped :( I hope to have that resoved soon.

Aroooo

Originally posted by Spence

Did the site go down?

I tried to access the site and keep getting diverted to a seacrh site because the server cannot be found.

My DSL line went down for a bit. I've been working with my provider, and we can't find a problem yet. But I noticed the other day that a squirel was climbing up my neighbor's house, next to their phone lines, so I would not be surprised if thats the source of my problem :)

Aroooo

Originally posted by nolgroth

Do you ever sleep Aroooo? :) Now you're running a page for Star HERO in general, as well as the excellent work that you've done on Babylon 5 for HERO. All I can say is that I'm impressed.

Sometimes I wonder myself :) Thanks for the kudos!

Aroooo