Would this be considered a limitation

Corven_Ren

I have a hero who is a hopeless flirt even in the heat of a fight with supervillains he always tries to flirt with the ladies and especially any female supervillains....he hopes to seduce them into giving up crime. If there are female inocents or heroes in trouble he always helps them first. He does not however have a any sort of objection to striking female villains. After all they are trying to kill or injure him.

Would this be a limitation and if so how would you right it up?

Just reason from effects. How often is this behavior a problem?

It comes up, but only every few games: 5 Point Psych lim

About half the time: 10 Points

Every freekin game, twice: 15 points

How hard is it to resist the compusion:

Not hard at all, it's not a big deal: +0 Points

I have to fight the urge, but I succed some of the time: +5 points

I am a slave to my flirty nature: +10 Points

What combination is appropriate for this character? Add the numbers together, run them by the DM (maybe he doesn't want a hero who is compelled to hit on everything female he sees) then slap it down on the sheet.

I know people like this!

Actually, its also standard in some genres and archetypes (especially for swashbuckling type games). I'd make it a psych lim too, with at least a Strong Intensity (although any would work) - the character with this disad would likely go easy on women (although they might become enraged with him) or else not fight them, or fight them while attempting to show how attractive he finds them ("Your skill is rivaled only by your beauty" or something similar). To avoid doing this, he would need an Ego roll ("Don't make a date, hit her!"). The Dexter's Lab/Justice Friends show where Krunk falls for She-Thing is a funny example of something like this.

Thank you for all the imput I downloaded the demo version of Hero Designer and made it as follow

15 pts Shameless Flirt (Common,Strong)

This was the only way I can figure it out as I have none of the rulebooks and am trying to convert my old heroes to 5th edition and one of this paticulars heroes old Hunted Disadvantages no longer exists so I have to make up the points with other disadvantages.

I guess I could, he used to be Hunted by Terror Inc who no longer exist but two fomer members from what I understand are now members of Eurostar, I suppose Scorpia and Feur (cant remeber wht his new name is) could still have enough of a grudge against him to get the rest of Eurostar to aid them in trying to get back at him. But then again how often do Eurostar opperate in the U.S. therefore the frequency would drop and I would still use points.

Yes, this actually is one of my favourite Psych Lim to give chars, along with Overconfidence, Curious, and various Code of Conducts, since it can be an endless source of funny plot hooks, as your char is distracted or seduced by attractive supervillains into let them escape, unwittingly help in their schemes, and the like...

You can construct it two ways, according to the degree of style and charms the char is able to give its passes, and the frequency the problem arises...

"Amorous" or "Shameless Flirt", Common/Strong: The char is compelled to try some pass to any char of opposite gender it finds significantly attractive (Com 16+), but its passes have at least some kind of charm and style.

"Lecherous", Very Common/Strong: The char's passes are rather crude, and/or it is compelled to give them to almost any char of opposite gender it finds of decent attractiveness (Com 12+).

Another Disadvantage that combines well with this one, and you might want to give your character, is "Vulnerability to Presence Attacks from Desirable Opponents", Common, either x1+1/2 or x2 Effect, according to the degree you want him to be incapacitated by seduction or persuasion attempts from attractive supervillains