Precognative combat

Col. Orange

"I've already played this fight out a thousand times in my mind from every possible angle. You were beaten before you even came here."

- Midnighter

How would you model that power?

Clairvoyance w/limitations?

Shed loads of 8pt CSLs?

Danger Sense?

Find Weakness?

Lightning Reflexes w/"must wait/delay/hold action"?

Defensive Man.?

Hmm...

My precognitive monk in our fantasy game has Overall skill levels that require a deduction roll to activate (it reflects if he interprets his visions appropriately at the right moment) the nice thing is this set up has non combat applications as well.

Combat levels, RSR Analyze style? Cramming:Fighting style, Danger sense:Not vs traps and machines? Precog:Unclear visions,extra time, one person of interest at a time,Focus library,files and film.....Find weakness:All attacks,only vs preset target?...just a few thoughts...I like the +X Pres.....

Having seen the outcome based on his combat computer is just a special effect, IMO. I'd buy up lots of Overall CSLs and DCV and leave it at that. Well... and Find Weakness, Defense Maneuver IV, Rapid Attack: HTH, PSLs vs. Sweeps... that kinda thing.

The Midnighter rocks.