Longest Running Thread EVER

Hey Pariah, would you go back and get a physics degree if it was paid for by a scholarship? You know, to go with your chemistry knowledge. 

Edit: if not physics, what other course would you do if you could get a full scholarship (i.e. it wouldn't cost you anything $$ wise)

Hey Pariah, would you go back and get a physics degree if it was paid for by a scholarship? You know, to go with your chemistry knowledge. 

Edit: if not physics, what other course would you do if you could get a full scholarship (i.e. it wouldn't cost you anything $$ wise)

Actually, what I'd really like to study is culinary science--the chemistry of foods. I'm a pretty decent cook as it is, but I've had basically no formal training (summer camp and Wendy's don't count). I'd love to learn more about the theories of foods, when to use different herbs and spices, that sort of thing.  I'd like to get enough background knowledge that I could improvise something truly spectacular once in a while.

Actually, what I'd really like to study is culinary science--the chemistry of foods. I'm a pretty decent cook as it is, but I've had basically no formal training (summer camp and Wendy's don't count). I'd love to learn more about the theories of foods, when to use different herbs and spices, that sort of thing.  I'd like to get enough background knowledge that I could improvise something truly spectacular once in a while.

Fair enough. :thumbup: 

Sandy Denny is one of my favourite singers and brilliant songwriter too, and she is to be inducted into the BBC Radio 2 Awards Hall of Fame, in April. I couldn't be happier.

This is her most well known song: Who Knows Where The Time Goes, recorded in 1969 and the song itself (the version below) in 2007 was voted "Favourite Folk Track Of All Time" by listeners of BBC Radio 2.