Longest Running Thread EVER

Guest Worldmaker

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

MB' date=' I'm this-> | | close to putting you on ignore. Just thought I'd share. :)[/quote']

Jeez... no sense of humor much?

Guest kawaii gin neko

I know where you all live.

pffffft....good luck getting past the guards at the gate, they even search cars with id stickers on em! >.<

we got stopped after going to mcdonald's for a rare fastfood run, and i had to stand there watching them go over my car with mirrors and junk while my friggin apple pie got cold! >.< aaand, they totally missed the pickaxe i keep under my seat in case of carjacking...puh....

just cause da neko LOOKS cute and cuddly doesn't mean she isn't packin'. ^_~

Well, after running anti-virus three times, Ad Aware twice, as well as doing every diagnostic/clean up in the Norton SystemWorks package, I think I finally have the computer up to par. At least the pop ups aren't appearing every time I try to open a program, and I'm at somewhat normal speed.

I'm not trying the e-mail until our computer expert friend comes over tomorrow evening and takes a look at it.

Amazing the kind of service you can get for the cost of a home cooked meal. :)

I'd like to see the tet results. :D

We outsourced the tests to a Fresno lab, and we did get the preliminary results saying they were not favorable for probing. However, we're a little concerned with some of the cost overruns. Too many expenses especially of the "domestic ungulate livestock, wool bearing" variety.

We outsourced the tests to a Fresno lab' date=' and we did get the preliminary results saying they were not favorable for probing. However, we're a little concerned with some of the cost overruns. Too many expenses especially of the "domestic ungulate livestock, wool bearing" variety.[/quote']

Some people just don't get scientific testing... ALL of the variables need to be checked out for a solid conclusion. You will soon get our bill for the Llama and the Blue Whale tests.

Well not only am I able to get overtime this week' date=' but I'm also able to get a chance to win 1 of 5 $100 gift certificates for every hour of overtime. $100 at best buy would make my day month. :D[/quote']

That's cool. We don't get overtime nor can we get anything from work beyond our hourly rate. Well, from Intel. I did get a keychain & coffee mug (Intel approved) from my contracting company.

That's cool. We don't get overtime nor can we get anything from work beyond our hourly rate. Well' date=' from Intel. I did get a keychain & coffee mug (Intel approved) from my contracting company.[/quote']

What do you do Lemming?

Also are you interested in the game idea I threw in Zornwil's direction a couple of days ago? I have three of the five members of "Team 5" built and could get the thing running soon if there was interest.

What do you do Lemming?

Also are you interested in the game idea I threw in Zornwil's direction a couple of days ago? I have three of the five members of "Team 5" built and could get the thing running soon if there was interest.

I do Quality Assurance for Unix drivers at Intel. Currently working with FE drivers on Linux, but over this last contract did SCO & FreeBSD as well.

Since I used to manage the porting of all the AV programs to Unix at NAI, and have gobs of other experience, it's not the most challenging of jobs. Though my knowledge of routers & VLANs is much better now. I sometimes write some Perl programs to keep boredom from completly overwhelming me.

I would be interested in your game. I need to get more gaming going. Need to kick start my game as well.

this last contract did SCO

You are infected! Ahhh!

I would be interested in your game. I need to get more gaming going. Need to kick start my game as well.

I'll post some character creation guidelines later today in that case. It will be in the Player Finder thread but I'll be sure to note it here.

Are you in California' date=' lemming? Just curious since there's an Intel place down street from me here in Sacramento, and you mentioned Fresno earlier...[/quote']

Nope. Nowhere near the (ack blanking on that one's name) location. (Near 80 on the way to Auburn?)

I'm in Portland, working in Jones Farm (Hillsboro). Sometimes we get to smell airplane exhaust when it gets sucked in by the air conditioners.

Naw, Fresno is Mightybec's location.

I am a native of California (Mill Valley), but my father lives near Sacramento. And the system I installed for the county was still in operation a few months back. (No idea what happened to that contract, I think my old company finally woke up when they found out Sacramento was shopping around)

You are infected! Ahhh!

I used to install SCO systems and even recommended them (thru '93)! I went to college at UCSC and knew quite a few people that worked there.

And I can safely say, there's not much difference in what I was working on and what's the so called current SCO.

I'll post some character creation guidelines later today in that case. It will be in the Player Finder thread but I'll be sure to note it here.

coolness. You can always email me since you've got that too. ;)

Hmm, taking a snap shot of how fast I'm posting and seeing if I'm gaining or losing ground to zornwil. Both of us have posted 250 messages since 5/14, though his was in the early afternoon and mine was evening. So I'm slowly catching up...

why yes, I'm bored. move along now.