Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Here's a topic. What movies are you all looking forward to seeing this summer?
Well I don't have a summer. But anyway, Troy, Shrek 2 and Spider-man 2. I saw the trailer of Spidey 2 as I was walking into Van Helsing (I was late). I just stood still and watched gobsmaked. :jawdrop: Me can't wait.

I suppose as I do my late night/early AM posting sprees' date=' I should take special care to reply to this thread last, thereby assuring it's on the top when I'm done.[/quote']Why? why not do both, post one post when you start and when you're done. That way we have double "insurance".

I will' date=' but in the meantime doesn't hurt to post here! Deafness was always - well, given your scenario, could be changed.[/quote']

I prefer always actually. I think suddenly having your character becoming deaf would be complicated to roleplay. Mute as well or just Deaf?

We realy need to put that on a t-shirt for a gaming convention. Or just generally on a t-shirt.

:):eg: I can't imagine what kind of expressions people will give when they read it from a bunch of gaming geeks. Ok, maybe I can.

It could be the NGD recognition shirt. Maybe we can get Hero Tina to throw it on the Cafe Press site.

We realy need to put that on a t-shirt for a gaming convention. Or just generally on a t-shirt.

:):eg: I can't imagine what kind of expressions people will give when they read it from a bunch of gaming geeks. Ok, maybe I can.

That's a great idea! Would be a good Cafe Press thing possibly.

Here's a topic. What movies are you all looking forward to seeing this summer? Spiderman 2 is at the top of my list. :)

Nothing specific, well, yeah, the Incredibles look great, but is that this summer? Spiderman 2, yes, I'm interested, "excited" probably isn't the word.

I've played a mute monk in a D&D game. I even had about 33 preplanned words and phrases worked out. Some included "Hi please to meet you' date=' I'm mute taken an oath, can't speak" to "run away or we will all be goners". If you don't believe me I'll try to find the sheet and post it.[/quote']

Why would I not believe you? :confused:

Though people seem to enjoy posted characters, it would probably go well in whatever genre forum it fits in.

I prefer always actually. I think suddenly having your character becoming deaf would be complicated to roleplay. Mute as well or just Deaf?

Just deaf. But it's part of the reason he doesn't say much, his speech of course is slightly distinctive and besides he finds it easier not to deal with conversations.

gewing, zornwill, lemming

I created the game at Hero Central under the name of Sapporo Defenders. Just login to herocentral.net apply for the campaign, and I'll add you on. Don't worry about having a character sheet yet.

Okay, you won't see it until late tonight, this moment I have to go shower to get to lemming's...Alesia's hollering down the stairs as I'm already taking too long doing all this posting...

Was it a lucky hit (we used to call all high numbers on the dice a Billy buster, and all low a Billy flop, iirc) or what?

Did you get my reply to your reply? I am rather intrigued by that idea, though the Octopod might be easier.

On the brick thing, we were once talking about an "ALL Brick Team" the Brick Wall. :)

Don't mind me' date=' I'm -1 Stun in our game right now. Got hit for 44 points after defenses and knocked back into a military truck.[/quote']

I think it was an incident like that which influenced my interest in "martial bricks" or Fast bricks, etc...

They don't need to be TOO fast... or too strong, just "enough" :)

Stalker used to get slammed around a fair amount. Dean did a rewrite on him, made him much more capable, it was a "radiation accident"

Combat ended with me at -8

Here's a topic. What movies are you all looking forward to seeing this summer? Spiderman 2 is at the top of my list. :)

Well, with babysitting being a hard commodity to find, actually seeing movies in the theatre is a rare treat, so I'm very particular... Spider-Man 2 is the only movie I can guarantee I'll be seeing this summer...

I guess I have to read 2010 to find out.

But I'll read that in the future. I need something that's not as difficult to read and easier on the brain.

Dune.

:thumbup:

Good choice!

I just reread the whole series not too long ago... :thumbup:

Then I got all depressed because there won't be any more... :(

The "prequels" by Herbert's son Brian and Kevin J. Anderson are very good (I've only read the "House" series so far), but it's just not quite the same...