Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

You say you're going to GenCon' date=' eh...? :sneaky:[/quote']

Thanks for the comforting post...pardon me, now I'm going downstairs and lining the room with lead and tin...

(I will be off-line shortly, actually, just back on as chores are done, but in a few minute we have guests coming)

soooooo' date=' you can post at work, but you can't like, email me on a quasi-regular basis??? *raises eyebrow* btw, does the owl still post here?[/quote']

Yes.

ps- we need to come visit again' date=' i'm having keezerland withdrawls. ^^[/quote']

What, so you can giggle at me about something I have no control over?

:P

'Cause she said she was.

I'm very, very sensitive about any noises I might make after I'm asleep. And I've always prided myself on not keeping anyone else awake with said noise.

Try being in a romm with 4 other overweight male gamers. All of which snore. Sleep, what is this sleep?

Try being in a romm with 4 other overweight male gamers. All of which snore. Sleep' date=' what is this sleep?[/quote']

I got to experience that last year at DunDraCon. I only had one roommate, and he didn't snore until the last night there. Then it was so loud, I ended up not sleeping at all. I got to check out the LARP players though.

Guest Skaramine

Hmm. Well, I'm not trying to make things more difficult for you, just exploring options.

Which browser are you using? Is there a way to block (filter) graphics of more than a certain size? Or block out certain web addresses? If so, you could have it filter graphics that are over, say...25k? Or have it block "http://castle-walls.org/hero/prettypics/longest/" which is where I'm putting the pics to display in this thread...

One thing I've done is limit the page posts to 10 per page. It handled yesterday pretty well, and when I started getting images, I hit stop, and then opened each individual page.

Guest Skaramine

Try being in a romm with 4 other overweight male gamers. All of which snore. Sleep' date=' what is this sleep?[/quote']

Been there. Done that.

Hey, you slackers! Those 2k posts to get to #1 won't write themselves, you know!

:whip:

And let's not forget the goalposts are moving because people are still posting to the #1 thread!

Let's not be Achilles to the tortoise, okay? [/Zeno]

Welll, I could start putting ALL my replies in this thread, and then just link them in the relevant other threads! Which would also double my post count!

Guest Skaramine

Well it's an idea, anyway! :)

It would almost be worth it for a while as a joke, but it'd be way too much work.

Like y'all NEED a way to increase your post count faster. :-p

Guest kawaii gin neko

;_;

but owl, the noises you make are cute! hence the giggling!!!

and you don't SNORE...you make cute little noises in your sleep, but its not SNORING...ladies don't snore. ^_~

*super snuggles* there ARE times when people giggle at your cuteness, not to make fun of you, but because of the joy and happiness you bring into their lives.

so there.

;_;

and you don't SNORE...you make cute little noises in your sleep, but its not SNORING...ladies don't snore. ^_~

*super snuggles* there ARE times when people giggle at your cuteness, not to make fun of you, but because of the joy and happiness you bring into their lives.

so there.

Please...I'm diabetic...!

Guest kawaii gin neko

lol, gomen. ^_^

i am often told that i'm too nice to be real, and then, when they find out that i really AM that nice, it just blows people's minds...

angel ((my husband)) says if he could, he'd build a big tower and stick me in the top of it so no one could be mean to me or take advantage of me, which, sadly, happens a lot...

we actually JUST had a talk this morning about how i need to stop helping people all the time, and stop being nice all the time...and how i shouldn't feel guilty for standing up for myself...

~_~

but! i'm working on it! so...*insert appropriate mean come-back here* ha!

^_~

;_;

so there.

Please...I'm diabetic...!

Now, now Dr. A. Would you rather have an all-out flamewar instead? explotar2jr.gif

:D

Guest Skaramine

;_;

so there.

Oy... why am I turned on so much by this?