Longest Running Thread EVER

Guest kawaii gin neko

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

Less blonde' date=' more brunette for me.[/quote']

yeah, brunettes are soooo the way to go.

^_~ ne, owl?

Should I not be so entertained by flame wars? Is the amusement I glean from watching people get worked up over something that doesn't really affect their lives directly wrong, somehow?

Would it help if I explained WHY it amuses me so?

Depends on the Flame war for me. The flames over gaming stuff tend to amuse me more.

Though I will always be amused by Kristofer's reaction to be "edited"

But . . . I give you a hard time about the gun posts, too. How does that put you in my fan club (as president and founder, I might add), while he's on your hate list?

I'm just curious.

Different tones. Plus the fact we already know that Jack & Doug do not get along and Jack deliberately provoked Doug.

Heck, I don't care about the guns. I think Doug does a great job in making mock ups, but I tend to skip the gun posts. There are others who like the posts though.

I just about fell out of my chair while I was reading that development.

See? I'm incorrigible.

Yea, but you probably weren't plotting ways to push his buttons. I'm just lucky I've got too many other things going on right now to do the proper research. :eg:

Different tones. Plus the fact we already know that Jack & Doug do not get along and Jack deliberately provoked Doug.

Heck, I don't care about the guns. I think Doug does a great job in making mock ups, but I tend to skip the gun posts. There are others who like the posts though.

And here I thought tone couldn't be conveyed via internet. Ah, well. I've been wrong before.

Thanks for the answers. Now I don't feel as bad. ^ v ^

Alright...whose taking the day and throwing it down the drain?
Probably me. My depression has a pretty strong hold on me again right now, despite medication. That's mostly due to stress, mainly financial.

In any case, even if I'm not responsible, my low self-esteem coupled with my deepening depression will insist that I take the blame anyway, because it's sure to make me feel worse.

Your subconcious at work. :rolleyes:

Guest Skaramine

I was pretty annoyed at him for that troll post. Ignore him. He's not part of your world.

Thanks, Lemming. I appreciate it.

Guest Skaramine

I just about fell out of my chair while I was reading that development.

See? I'm incorrigible.

What does it take to incorrige you? :angel:

Guest Skaramine

Which is why that hacked me off. It was a sniper shot out of nowhere.

Probably me. My depression has a pretty strong hold on me again right now, despite medication. That's mostly due to stress, mainly financial.

In any case, even if I'm not responsible, my low self-esteem coupled with my deepening depression will insist that I take the blame anyway, because it's sure to make me feel worse.

Your subconcious at work. :rolleyes:

*gives Doc Anomaly a great big hug and a bag of M&Ms*

There...take that bag and call me in the morning. :)

Guest Skaramine

Yes, Alice. That was what I noticed about her, eyes so crystal clear and blue it was like looking into the ocean with white sand underneath. That, and black, silky Betty Page hair and a face like Snow White...

Kata_Karkkainen_08_boardsafe.jpg