Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

For the longest time' date=' I've been considering sandals, but I like socks too much.[/quote']

Why let that stop you?

I mean, half the people in Asheville pay that rule no mind. Including the woman who works in the office behind mine. It takes all I have to keep from giggling at her, some days.

Guest Skaramine

Should I not be so entertained by flame wars? Is the amusement I glean from watching people get worked up over something that doesn't really affect their lives directly wrong, somehow?

Would it help if I explained WHY it amuses me so?

I don't know. I was pretty happy the other day, posting the garbage the rumbles through my brain, and then some jack-hole comes through and starts bitching and whining that this place has become the forum for gun-loons and stuff.

Never mind that he's posting "in answer" to someone else's musings, never mind that I had been keeping my silence against him. Never mind the only thing seperating us is that I like guns, and he's a hoplophobic weenie. He comes out of nowhere, and jumps on me, and when I speak in my own defense...

Guest Skaramine

This thread is much more interesting that musing.

Well, it'd be one way to pump up the volume here.

Though, I could just hunt down more babe pix.

Guest Skaramine

Why let that stop you?

I mean, half the people in Asheville pay that rule no mind. Including the woman who works in the office behind mine. It takes all I have to keep from giggling at her, some days.

because I'd be giggling at myself.

And my toes are ugly. :(

Guest Skaramine

But . . . I give you a hard time about the gun posts, too. How does that put you in my fan club (as president and founder, I might add), while he's on your hate list?

I'm just curious.

You don't do it from the level of spite and viciousness.

Plus, I wouldn't committ adultery with him with Mightybec's strap-on.

Not that I'd damage your marriage in any way...

I have been looking for a picture of Christopher Lee as Fu Manchu. Can I find it ? No.

Google gave me lots of pics but none I could really use.

What I want is a pic of him standing preferably in colour in his Fu Manchu garb. I got an off yellow one for head and shoulders. But all others had the cinema writing on or were the posters from the films.

Anyone seen one otherwise ?

That and one of Tsai Chin as his evil daughter. But this would be a bonus.

Guest Skaramine

Skaramine' date=' sorry to hear about the job. That sucks. Good luck - are you looking elsewhere actively?[/quote']

Not yet. I'm still researching health insurance.

Dr Anomaly might like to be aware that Kristopher has a smart alec remark in his signature about people putting him on ignore because said poster is a pompous a****t according to him.
It's been pointed out to me. I'll leave it to the people who read his posts and mine to decide who's the "pompous a****t" and who isn't. ;)

Oh, one dig about him that I just can't help: He's not the only person on my "Ignore" list, but his .sig remark makes it seem as if he's the only one there. Pretty arrogant of him, don't you think? :lol: