Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

By the way, I notice I'm coming up on 6k posts. Not really a landmark compared to some (cough cough lemming cough zornwil cough cough) but the highest I've had here.

So...should I try to think up something "special" for 6k, or just let it slip quietly by? I realize now I didn't do anything for 5k, and apparently that caused no problem at all.

So..honest question: make an "effort" for 6k, or just keep pluggin' along? :think:

Hey, link your 6K message, and congrats!

Whoops, I see it, nice, and a nice change of pace!

Guest Skaramine

It's not like the sniping doesn't go on in its own little way time to time on each part. Whatever.

Gee. I don't know what I do to set off the GFW. But... whatever, Zornwil.

Guest Skaramine

It was?? *looks confuzzled*

We are randomness beyond randomness. With boobs thrown in to keep the testosterone sect interested. :whistle:

We are randomness beyond randomness. With boobs thrown in to keep the testosterone sect interested. :whistle:

ROFLMAO!

No kidding...though I must give you major credit...as you're doing a fine job keeping the testosterone sect interested. *pats you on the back*

Guest Skaramine

Of course I wouldn't mean it that way...:P

I love Skar for his posts...it makes me laugh...and just shows he's a normal male...^_^...

Thanks. By the way, any particularly gorgeous guys you'd like me to post for you girls?

Thanks. By the way' date=' any particularly gorgeous guys you'd like me to post for you girls?[/quote']

I can't think of anyone in particular . . . other than maybe Tobey Maguire.

Hmm. Personally, I tend towards the subtle, nice eyes, smaller build. No bulging muscles or vapid expressions, please.

Thanks. By the way' date=' any particularly gorgeous guys you'd like me to post for you girls?[/quote']

Hrmm...Billy Boyd (gorgeous eyes)...Dominic Monaghan (couldn't find a better example of what Owl Wife wants to see...;))...and I'll second that request for Toby Maguire. ;P

Guest Skaramine

I can't think of anyone in particular . . . other than maybe Tobey Maguire.

Hmm. Personally, I tend towards the subtle, nice eyes, smaller build. No bulging muscles or vapid expressions, please.

Ask and ye shall receive.

tobey-mcguire.jpg

Guest Skaramine

Hrmm...Billy Boyd (gorgeous eyes)...Dominic Monaghan (couldn't find a better example of what Owl Wife wants to see...;))...and I'll second that request for Toby Maguire. ;P

Billy Boyd :)

billytop2.jpg