Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

If you're ever in Sunnyvale there's a good place that Frankie, Johnny & Luigi's.

Here in Portland, go to Flying Pie.

I used to get it from my buddy's place, Luigi's Italian Kitchen in Red Bluff. Haven't tried tried with Vito's or Stromboli's here in Kingman yet. May have to soon...

Personally, I'm not fond of pizza, though I'm addicted to that garlic butter Papa John's gives you with every pizza.

And that stuff tastes weird on anything but their pizza.

Need to send you the recipe I have for Pizza Punch. If I can remember where I put it...

Yikes.

I saw something about cutting a taut cable. Are you okay? Those things are DANGEROUS.

I got a nasty, deep cut from a snapped cable once. I don't remember what I was doing near it, but that HURT. It's like a whip.

It was on the other side of the door with just enough room for me to get the wire cutters in. If I had access to the inside I could of dealt with it in a better manner, but the wire didn't whip around too much inside. 1/8" not so scary but it would of been pretty painful.

I've seen the effect of other cables though. When we were cutting down eucalyptus trees in Marin, we would sometimes use cables to help guide them. That didn't always work and one time a cable snapped. One end of the cable topped a nearby tree.

I used to get it from my buddy's place' date=' Luigi's Italian Kitchen in Red Bluff. Haven't tried tried with Vito's or Stromboli's here in Kingman yet. May have to soon...[/quote']

Heh. Stromboli is the name of FJL's best pizza IMO.

OMG, are you admitting you're really Dr. A!?

Everybody, Bazza is Dr. Anomaly!

:D

Wow! That was a bit of a shock...walking back into the thread and discovering that all along I've been a lol account for Bazza! :nonp:

So I'm only a figment of his imagination? :think:

So Bazza is my player and I'm his PC, huh? :think:

Hey, Bazza! :mad:

Couldn't you have found somewhere else to get Disad points? Why the heck did you have to choose "Poor"?!?! :mad:

The standing as of just before this post. So when I post this' date=' I'll be 2 behind Bazza. And, nah, I won't pad just for the sake of passing him, we'll just see what time brings.[/quote']Mighty big of you.

( :D )

What do you mean? If I hit the 30 second' date=' I just submit again...and again...until it takes.[/quote']You do that? I just look at the clock in my menu bar every 30 seconds, and submit then.

Well I have done that to break the 30 second rule.

Them I'm in Germany. Too bad nobody from the boards is from the area I'm going. I'm trying to decide what to do on the weekend if nobody at work ropes me into doing something.
But our HQ is in a small city in Germany' date=' there's nothing to do there.[/quote']Which city?

Maybe the board can help you by giving tourist information. I'm sure the city has to have some history that connects it with a member of the board...some how. If not we can find some for you.

Board? not with us to help you!

OMG, are you admitting you're really Dr. A!?

Everybody, Bazza is Dr. Anomaly!

:D

*smiles*
Wow! That was a bit of a shock...walking back into the thread and discovering that all along I've been a lol account for Bazza! :nonp:
Lizard of legend?

So I'm only a figment of his imagination? :think:

No.

So Bazza is my player and I'm his PC, huh? :think:

*laughs* again no.

Hey, Bazza! :mad:

Couldn't you have found somewhere else to get Disad points? Why the heck did you have to choose "Poor"?!?! :mad:

I tried mightybec but I could find any disad points there :nonp:

Different tones. Plus the fact we already know that Jack & Doug do not get along and Jack deliberately provoked Doug.

Heck, I don't care about the guns. I think Doug does a great job in making mock ups, but I tend to skip the gun posts. There are others who like the posts though.

SOmetimes I find myself wondering if Jack and Doug are another creation of FB.

It is hard to believe how volatile they are regarding each other. :(

otoh, sometimes I wonder just how many people besides myself aren't FB's creation.

SOmetimes I find myself wondering if Jack and Doug are another creation of FB.

It is hard to believe how volatile they are regarding each other. :(

otoh, sometimes I wonder just how many people besides myself aren't FB's creation.

I'm definately not a creation of FB. I'm too cute and cuddly... :eg:

German/Welsh/irish/Scottish/Dutch/Norse/Polish for me. We're not sure of the exact heritage since it seems my family tended to move a lot. I think we did a lot of invading and retreating.

Irish, French, Scottish (hard to say the actual order) Welsh, English, German, Cree. (WAAYYY back, iirc)

Ewing is derived from Ewan, MacEwan, Eogan(IIRC) common both Scotland and Ireland.

Mom was a Stewart, Grandma was a Deschamps

Irish, French, Scottish (hard to say the actual order) Welsh, English, German, Cree. (WAAYYY back, iirc)

Ewing is derived from Ewan, MacEwan, Eogan(IIRC) common both Scotland and Ireland.

Mom was a Stewart, Grandma was a Deschamps

Scottish, Irish, Welsh, English, German, and Cherokee here. What a combo...

HOW you you guys find the TIME??? I can't even keep up with the board anymore!!!

Hey, she's pragmatic. "I need to interrogate this guy over here, and this one's dying, anyway. What'll scare my interrogation victim more than anything? Oh! Mortality!" *STAB!*

I'd also imagine she's dealt with human death a few times before. Based on my as-yet-solidified character background, anyway.

HOW you you guys find the TIME??? I can't even keep up with the board anymore!!!

As Josh put it:

"We're all being paid to play this game!"

Josh posts from work. I post from work. Skaramine posts between chapters. Savinien posts at work. Eosin posts at work.

The only exception is our newest player, who writes for a newspaper. She said, "Alas, news just refuses to happen in the newsroom. And we have a room for it and everything!"