Longest Running Thread EVER

Guest kawaii gin neko

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

who wants to pick my next nail polish color? ^^

purple, blue, green, red, pink, lavender, black!

someone pick! ^^

Guest Skaramine

Accept our parting gifts...

The redhead in the hat is named Justine Green, and I had to edit to make those two pics boardsafe.

Sorry, Greg. I, uhm... edited the originals.

However, I have OTHERS that were totally unsafe.

I'll mail 'em. ;)

My dad gave me a surplus computer of his. FINALLY I have something faster than my broken pIII 667 or the working 350mhz K6-II "iirc" that I built for a reliable word processor for my wife.

It is iirc 2.1 Mhz...

I bought some cheapy games, 'cause I can't find the boxes with my old ones.

I had to have Age of Empires Gold, my wife prefers that style of game.

I got Mech Commander II, and Freedom Force. I also got Mechwarrior 2, because I used to like it, but It won't run on XP.

Any other ideas? Preferably cheap stuff.

COstco has a 3pack for $26, one of the WWII war games, 1942 iirc. I am most interested in the "secret weapons of WWII" that is in it, but know nothing about the games.

Guest Skaramine

Last night, I was up late again. I stripped one revolver which I'd added too much junk and gunk to back down to its original J-frame (snubby 5-shot revolver) size, and trimmed the barrel back to a nice stubby 2 inches. I slimmed down the back of the grip, and made the "metal" parts white, and the grips brown. Now, I finally have a Chief's Special with a thumbable hammer.

Sometimes, you just have to go back to the basics of what works.

A 5-shot, nickel plated .38 is definitely in the category of "what works."

Though, now I'm thinking of making a Colt Police Positive and Detective Special. :think:

Guest Skaramine

My dad gave me a surplus computer of his. FINALLY I have something faster than my broken pIII 667 or the working 350mhz K6-II "iirc" that I built for a reliable word processor for my wife.

It is iirc 2.1 Mhz...

I bought some cheapy games, 'cause I can't find the boxes with my old ones.

I had to have Age of Empires Gold, my wife prefers that style of game.

I got Mech Commander II, and Freedom Force. I also got Mechwarrior 2, because I used to like it, but It won't run on XP.

Any other ideas? Preferably cheap stuff.

COstco has a 3pack for $26, one of the WWII war games, 1942 iirc. I am most interested in the "secret weapons of WWII" that is in it, but know nothing about the games.

XIII (Thirteen) is frickin' awesome.

Avoid Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness

The EA Laptop series is good - 20 bucks, five great games. I'd buy it, except, I have three or four of them - LOTR: Return of the King, 007: Nightfire, and one other I forget.

The older 2k3 EA Sports games are good for that speed/power computer. NHL 2k3 is just AWESOME.

Josh and I went shopping today. We got a DVD of The Pirate Movie (which was my favorite movie from 1985 - 1991), the Sin City soundtrack, a book for Josh to learn Latin from, and a couple of manga.

Which reminds me. I've had that CD in my computer all night, and STILL haven't gotten around to copying the tracks.

For personal use only, of course.

Guest Skaramine

Josh and I went shopping today. We got a DVD of The Pirate Movie (which was my favorite movie from 1985 - 1991), the Sin City soundtrack, a book for Josh to learn Latin from, and a couple of manga.

Which reminds me. I've had that CD in my computer all night, and STILL haven't gotten around to copying the tracks.

For personal use only, of course.

You should see the size of my copied tracks on my laptop. :rolleyes:

The Pirate Movie... which one was that?

Can't sleep and I need to get up for work tomorrow.

OK workout yesterday, Bench Press, Row, Dead Lift, 120 Deep Knee Bends.

OK workout today, lots of cable work, 240 Deep Knee Bends.

Lousy diet days both. Worst thing about working out without dieting is that you end up as a fit, strong, fat person, which, while it is an improvement, still means that you have to put up with all of the crap that being fat brings.

Oh well. Time to give sleeping another try.

G'night all.

:weep: They copy-protected it!

Bastards. So I can't listen to it on my own damn computer after paying nearly 20 bucks for a damn piece of plastic without it hogging about 25% of my computer's resources? :mad:

Stupid record companies. I'd ask for my money back, but that would mean giving it back.

:weep: They copy-protected it!

Bastards. So I can't listen to it on my own damn computer after paying nearly 20 bucks for a damn piece of plastic without it hogging about 25% of my computer's resources? :mad:

Stupid record companies. I'd ask for my money back, but that would mean giving it back.

I so hate that. :(

Guest kawaii gin neko

By switching to Firefox' date=' of couse. ;)[/quote']

wai for firefox! ^_^

do you have the pimpzilla theme? ^^ so shiny!

Guest Skaramine

By switching to Firefox' date=' of couse. ;)[/quote']

I don't know... it's nice being able to import favorites, and I like its look and smaller footprint than my old browser - MSIE.

God... I'm a modern stone-aged family, aren't I?