Longest Running Thread EVER

Re: Longest Running Thread EVER

I don't know... it's nice being able to import favorites, and I like its look and smaller footprint than my old browser - MSIE.

God... I'm a modern stone-aged family, aren't I?

Firefox imports your favorites. And it's a small program, for a browser. Much smaller, faster, and less 'buggy' than either IE or the AOL browser, for example.

Guest kawaii gin neko

Firefox imports your favorites. And it's a small program' date=' for a browser. Much smaller, faster, and less 'buggy' than either IE or the AOL browser, for example.[/quote']

*nodnod* yeah, it rules. ^_^

although, if you have yahoo messanger, you can't use that silly custom pic thingie...like, where you create it to look like you..you can change the pic you upload still...

i got firefox and totally ripped windows explorer outta my comp, now it runs a LOT better. ^_^

*snuggles firefox*

Guest Skaramine

Firefox imports your favorites. And it's a small program' date=' for a browser. Much smaller, faster, and less 'buggy' than either IE or the AOL browser, for example.[/quote']

If it's free, tell me where to get it.

Guest Skaramine

30% done with the download. Kudos to both of you.

Bloody DSL!

I left the modem on... TRAIN THE DAMN THING ALREADY!

Guest kawaii gin neko

random!

and, i apologize for the odd angle...i was sitting on the couch weird with scout when i drew it...

tilt your head to the right just a touch, and it'll look okay. ^_^

nurse neko-chan! woo!

Guest Skaramine

I like the rakish angle she's leaning at. Like she's up against a wall, looking all neko coy...

Guest kawaii gin neko

I like the rakish angle she's leaning at. Like she's up against a wall' date=' looking all neko coy...[/quote']

lol, well....thanks? ^^ she's not meant to be leaning though...its just, when you have a 20 pound bowling ball of a cat laying on your legs, its hard to draw straight. ^^

Guest Skaramine

lol' date=' well....thanks? ^^ she's not meant to be leaning though...its just, when you have a 20 pound bowling ball of a cat laying on your legs, its hard to draw straight. ^^[/quote']

I hear ya. Had a 20-pound cocker that was like that.

Really fun when she dug her hind foot into my groin and put her paws on my chest, staring me in the eyes.

Guest kawaii gin neko

I hear ya. Had a 20-pound cocker that was like that.

Really fun when she dug her hind foot into my groin and put her paws on my chest, staring me in the eyes.

aw. ^_^

she loved you!

scout does this thing where he'll flop down like a baby and hug my um..yeah...

^^ he's so funny!

Guest Skaramine

aw. ^_^

she loved you!

scout does this thing where he'll flop down like a baby and hug my um..yeah...

^^ he's so funny!

Now I'm gettin' all choked up. I miss my Pen-pen. :weep:

Guest kawaii gin neko

Now I'm gettin' all choked up. I miss my Pen-pen. :weep:

*super snuggles*

aw! don't be sad! she's up in doggie-heaven or doggie-summerland or doggie-yggdrasil or whatever, having a wonderful time! ^_^

*pats*

maybe doggie-valhala? ((sp?))

Guest Skaramine

*super snuggles*

aw! don't be sad! she's up in doggie-heaven or doggie-summerland or doggie-yggdrasil or whatever, having a wonderful time! ^_^

*pats*

maybe doggie-valhala? ((sp?))

Thanks, Neko. I get nostalgic for her, bad breath and poor foot placement and all...

random!

and, i apologize for the odd angle...i was sitting on the couch weird with scout when i drew it...

tilt your head to the right just a touch, and it'll look okay. ^_^

nurse neko-chan! woo!

I'm feeling sick, I need a nurse! :D

Great drawing!

It usually seems slower running to me. I like the tabs, but firefox takes longer to load initially, and there is usually a longer delay when I click "back" for instance and I could almost read the top post on the last thread before it advances me to the one I should be on.

It usually seems slower running to me. I like the tabs' date=' but firefox takes longer to load initially, and there is usually a longer delay when I click "back" for instance and I could almost read the top post on the last thread before it advances me to the one I should be on.[/quote']

Really? It seems faster-responding to me. May be system-dependant. YMMV. :)

Stupid question...

can I upload images to the board or do I need to link to an external source?

You can upload. When you create a post (ensure you do "Post Reply", not "Post Quick Reply") there's a button for "Manage Attachments", I think it's reasonably intuitive from there.

I'm avoiding working on Cyber Ninja Pirates, it's become a much bigger task than expected, and, besides, I have all the basics down and now the rules-writing is a little bit of drudgery, though punctuated with interesting moments. So posts to follow to help this thread....