Yengtao martial moves

RavensPath

Re: Yengtao martial moves

IIRC' date=' there were a bunch more published somewhere -- the first edition of UMA, maybe? -- that I didn't rework in CU or Nightwind's writeup. Track those down and they should provide plenty of ideas. :hex:[/quote']

Yep, it was 1st edition UMA all right. Lots'o' Yengtao Goodness.

Thanks Steve and Yamamura. I will give the site a shot and try to find the other ones that you talked about Steve.

Kind of off topic. One of the reasons that I love Hero so much became clear to me a little while ago.

That reason is the staff. We all know that Steve, Ben, Simon, Tina and the rest of the gang respond to our questions, but do we really think about it?

I posted a question here and within a few hours the Head Honcho respond to me. Not some website adminstrator. Not some intern, but the man who helped save Hero from the round file. Maybe I am wrong and other game companies give this kind of support too. But I don't know of any.

Thank you Hero staff. For talking the time to read our questions. And then taking the time to answer them yourselves. We may not say it all the time. But we do appreciate it.

I know what you mean!

The first time I e-mailed the "info@herogames" E-mail, I expected some minimum-wage cronie to spit back a pre-determined answer...

When I saw it was helpful, I was delighted. When I saw the name it was signed with...

I dug out my copy of FREd, and gawked for several minutes.

These guys rock. :hex:

Yep' date=' it was 1st edition UMA all right. Lots'o' Yengtao Goodness.[/quote'] I keep thinking that it would be super-coolness to have a book of martial arts powers similar to the FHG and USPD -- call it Secrets of the Yengtao Temple, and put it under the Ninja Hero banner. :)

Ah, well... maybe for 2009 or something.

I keep thinking that it would be super-coolness to have a book of martial arts powers similar to the FHG and USPD -- call it Secrets of the Yengtao Temple, and put it under the Ninja Hero banner. :)

oooOOOooo... I like, I LIKE....

I keep thinking that it would be super-coolness to have a book of martial arts powers similar to the FHG and USPD -- call it Secrets of the Yengtao Temple, and put it under the Ninja Hero banner. :)

Watch Digital Hero for more on this subject. :hex: