A truly devilish speedster

Super Squirrel

Demo

Demo has an accelerated cellular structure from the unlocking of his mutant genome. As a result, it has made his reactions and synapic processes extremely quick. At SPD 9, he falls into the category of speedster.

His true power comes from his love of bombs. He served in the US Marine Corp Demolitions Squad until he was discharged. His superior officers thought that his obsession with explosives was 'creepy'. He joined up with VITAL, a superhuman organization destined to cause as much havoc in the world as possible.

During a routine terrorist mission, Demo accidently detonated a bomb too soon and he was killed in the blast. He woke up in the morgue two days later. It appears that his body is capable of slowly regenerating itself after 24 hours have passed from his death.

Since then, Demo has become reckless and uses a hero's fear of death against him. He keeps a constant supply of C4 strapped to his chest when in public to give himself 'protection' long enough to complete his goal.

You... are... e-v-i-l.........

BAD squirrel.....BAD!!!

:D

Seriously, I like this character. I would suggest giving him a tendancy to speak in military jargon. He sounds like the kind of person who would still respond to questions with phrases like "Roger that."

Just a thought

Nice character.

Originally posted by SkyKnight

If he's genuinely a new character concept, then he sounds pretty good.

If he's another Command and Conquer ripoff, then why bother?

"C4 Knocking at your door."

I must admit that I have never played Command and Conquer and cannot say whether the concept is similar.

Hasn't this be covered in the bomb strapped to person thread of What would your hero do ?

But I like the idea. Mind you we had several Speed 12 people.

One was the Blur who had a baton that allowed him to do this. One of the others was the Voidwalker. A hero. With a 20 D6 energy blast. Who went on to have a cosmic power pool.

And no, you honestly don't want to know what the terror of the Void was. Dice wise at least.

This sounds like an interesting character is properly played. After the third or fourth meeting the heros would either decide to let him detonate the C4 inside a protected bubble that will not allow anyone else to come to harm then arrest him while he is recovering from his death or let him get what he wants then lure him away from others or just ignore him completely. If he were played correctly then the PCs would find him to be a refreshing (and fustrating) new villain. He will never have the power to be an all-powerful world conquering villain.

My next question: May I get a copy of his write-up?

This Sucka is mine, hopefully. I LIKE him. :)

Almost like Mad Stan, but not.

Also something to think about: I was pondering his regeneration powers. What causes them? The accelerated cell rate? It is so fast that stopping it just causes it to 'jumpstart'?

Well, I was pondering what possibly could stop him from returning. Acid? Dissolving the cells that reconstruct? Fire (See acid)? Drowning, possibly?

In a way, it seems like his rapid cell acceloration could cause fast healing.