Base Maps Question and Request

Shikarr

Guest bblackmoor

Re: Base Maps Question and Request

Another couple of sets of potentially-useful floorplans:

Auraria Higher Education Center

I like this because of the top-down image map used to access the individual building floorplans. Fun and intuitive without any Flash or ActiveX cruft.

RWC Building Floorplans

I like these because they are oddly-shaped.

Midtown Exchange

I think the elevation drawings would make this a fun map for a supers game.

Cruise Ship

Modern cruise ships are like small cities. I have never run or played a game set in one, oddly enough, but I think it'd be pretty nifty. You could also use a cruise ship map as a basis for a starship, obviously. (Be sure to click through to page 2 for more drawings.)

Another couple of sets of potentially-useful floorplans:

Cruise Ship

Modern cruise ships are like small cities. I have never run or played a game set in one, oddly enough, but I think it'd be pretty nifty. You could also use a cruise ship map as a basis for a starship, obviously. (Be sure to click through to page 2 for more drawings.)

The old Top Secret RPG had an adventure module, Lady In Distress I believe, that included a map of a ocean liner. I'm not sure how the adventure went, but the map alone was pretty cool IIRC.

Cat

If people like, I will post them at realschluss.org (my domain) at http://www.realschluss.org/mapping_resources/ - I set this up for people in another thread but it didn't seem people were interested in me posting their stuff, or they just didn't check back.

If anyone wants me to put their stuff up and retain this as an ongoing concern, I'm glad to. Please email me via the boards or PM me and I'll give you an email address to send maps and such to.

All of you can use whatever I post (including the maps that Shikarr posted for me) for whatever purposes you like. You don't need to ask permission. If you have a website and want to post the powerpoint versions, I'll send them to you if you want me to.

All of you can use whatever I post (including the maps that Shikarr posted for me) for whatever purposes you like. You don't need to ask permission. If you have a website and want to post the powerpoint versions' date=' I'll send them to you if you want me to.[/quote']

Thanks, will put some up when I get home.

Okay, now updated at http://www.realschluss.org/mapping_resources/index.html - I've added several synergy has sent me as well as cleaned it up to be as friendly as reasonably possible to low-speed connections by providing smaller views so each page loads more quickly, and you can from there generally download files if you so choose.

Feedback and contributions welcome.