The Last Word

Bazza

Re: The Last Word

I deem Cancer said that' date=' evolutionary speaking, males are more expendable that females. :)[/quote']

Yup. Since variable gene expression happens more in males than females, males are the expendable chaff of evolution.

Ears, nothin'.

The one that made me squirm was the one (in Northern Ireland, IIRC) where a guy got crunched, dislocating his hip. Screaming. Trainer comes on the field, grabs hold of his leg, torques on it, gets the femur ball back in the socket. Momentary pause. Screaming intensifies. In fact, victim ruptures a vocal cord. The trainer had somehow managed to get a testicle in between the femur and the hip socket.

:angst: No, thank you.

:lol: Rugby ain't so bad really.

Even though it's 30+ years in the past, I recall my teen-age years. Now, I never had the experience of trying to find an alone space with anyone, but that's just me.

Living around a military base ... perhaps I was naive and wouldn't have recognized one if I saw it, but the gay tryst thing seemed to be suppressed. Not unknown, but not something I felt I had to look out for. Then again, that area had enough undeveloped forest that one hazard was getting out into it far enough to blunder into the NORAD radome site. :straight: