Wwycd? #98

Wormhole

Over the course of a week, the campaign city is targeted for some wild, high-profile "pranks":

Monday- Someone sets up a very large and powerful electromagnet outside a local "body modification" shop. Several customers- and indeed, the shop owner him/herself- end up stuck to the magnet by their numerous peircings.

Tuesday- The city courthouse is overrun by live kangaroos.

Wednesday- The entire law firm of Dewey, Cheedum, and Howe is found wrapped up in red tape- red duct tape, that is.

Thursday- Overnight, someone put a clown costume on the city founder's statue, complete with a blubous red nose.

Friday- The timer(s) for the city's traffic signals has/have been tampered with, causing intersections to turn red, green, or yellow in all directions simultaniously.

What do you do?

Re: Wwycd? #98

Microman II: Would check databanks to see if any known villains have an MO along these lines. Lacking any usable data, he would probably monitor news sources to see when the next incident is reported, and immediately phone himself to the site.

OOC, I'd start wondering whether the DM secretly liked CLOWN. . .

When a request is made to suspend the type of thread involved and not one but two of this type are posted by the same person, I call that a rebuke. I call that an insult. I say that the person responsible is spoiling for a fight.

Particularly as they would have read it and then decided to ignore replying as they want the glory of posting WWYCD 100.

I consider the gauntlet thrown. They can consider the gauntlet picked up.

When a request is made to suspend the type of thread involved and not one but two of this type are posted by the same person, I call that a rebuke. I call that an insult. I say that the person responsible is spoiling for a fight.

Particularly as they would have read it and then decided to ignore replying as they want the glory of posting WWYCD 100.

I consider the gauntlet thrown. They can consider the gauntlet picked up.

Well then the obvious thing to do would be to post #100 yourself. :sneaky: