How to do this?

JmOz

If the AI only activates to perform a set action, such as "fly back to base", consider:

The A.I., as previously mentioned.

Or, put 0 END and Persistent on the Flight so it stays active when unconscious. Then add Trigger for the Flight to activate and fly back to base.

Or, buy extra STUN with a -2 limitation (only to stay "awake" to fly back to base).

Re: How to do this?

Originally posted by DoctorItron

Or, put 0 END and Persistent on the Flight so it stays active when unconscious. Then add Trigger for the Flight to activate and fly back to base.

This is what I was going to recommend.

In this case the AI is just the special effect.

Harry

Re: How to do this?

Originally posted by JmOz

Building a battle suit character, I want her onboard computer to be able to take control of the characters flight power (In case of KO). how do I build this?

Just buy duplication with a trigger advantage.

Powersuit Conundrum

JmOz,

It's not exactly the same thing, but I had built a power suit character who had a parachute that opened whenever she was knocked unconcious in mid-flight.

I bought it as gliding with a trigger (user KO'd), and no concious control. That way, the only time the PC was in trouble is if she was KO'd over a volcano, or something like that.

And since my GM wasn't a ball-buster, it was rarely an issue.

John

Originally posted by NuSoardGraphite

How about making the Flight Usable by Others. The base character that controls the flight would be the computer...but under normal circumstances, the computer lets the character use the flight, but the computer should have a program that takes over the flight if the pilot is knocked out.

Wouldn't it need to be UAA as well?, probably in a MP