Clix mod challenge

hooligan x

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Clix mod challenge

Armordillo is done. I am still stuck on ideas for Mosquito.

Way cool I thought I was forgot about. As I said you dont have to do a miniaturized version of Mosquito. He's not permanantly shrunk, just something to use to represent him would begreat. I assume you are waiting to mail all 4 at once. An do you have a pic of Armordillo?

• 1 month later...

My modding has taken a back seat to the work thing I got into.

We have a new contract that requires a two hour turn-around on data from certain priority markets, so they needed to add a 2nd shift. Since they didn't want to force people to move to nights, they've let my department dwindle by attrition and only hired for the 2nd shift. Then the first two classes of night people didn't work out. Now we are at half our old staff in the day and a skeleton crew at night so we are required to do 8 hours overtime minimum a week. I did 57 hours last week and did 45 this week even after calling in sick one day. I can't wait to see my paycheck tomorrow! Everybody's whining, buy I'm thinking of that London trip in September. Money is fun to have.

• 2 months later...

If I owe you figures and you will be at GenCon, PM me. I will bring them. If you aren't, I'll mail them. I have figs for Corben, Alwyn, Tribe, and Savien. Anyone I've forgotten?

Since I can't seem to take a decent picture, all I ask is that you take pictures when you get the figs and e-mail them to me.