Mad and Stupid... with a touch!

How would y'all pull this one off?

By performing an action that would offend most of my targets (specifically, groping, fondling, and underwear stealing) I can cause them to become Enraged and lose some INT, maybe EGO (whichever would be most appropriate for keeping my targets mad and not thinking straight). It works by touch or close range (within 2"). At the mo', I'm thinking either PRE Attack or maybe Mind Control. Thing is, I want it to affect multiple targets, and wear off after a minute or so if it isn't exacerbated again diring the effect.

Anyone? Oh, and this will be easier for some; given my fondness for anime, can you guess who this is for?

Re: Mad and Stupid... with a touch!

Well it is not very complicated this way but I think it may do what you want. If it has less effect or requires multiple touchs consider changing the level of the power.

The Bad Touch: Multipower, 63-point reserve

6u

1)   Fondle: Drain INT & EGO 4d6, [two powers] simultaneously (+1/2) (60 Active Points)

5u

2)   Lude Basterd: Drain INT & EGO 2d6+1, Personal Immunity (+1/4), [two powers] simultaneously (+1/2), AOE (4" Radius; +1) (63 Active Points); Lude Act Must Be Seen to Affect Target. (-1/4)

I do not think the first one needs the gestures limitation as Drain requires contact already, I would only consider it a FX of the power.

How would y'all pull this one off?

By performing an action that would offend most of my targets (specifically, groping, fondling, and underwear stealing) I can cause them to become Enraged and lose some INT, maybe EGO (whichever would be most appropriate for keeping my targets mad and not thinking straight). It works by touch or close range (within 2"). At the mo', I'm thinking either PRE Attack or maybe Mind Control. Thing is, I want it to affect multiple targets, and wear off after a minute or so if it isn't exacerbated again diring the effect.

Anyone? Oh, and this will be easier for some; given my fondness for anime, can you guess who this is for?

This might be a bit too simple, but how about Seduction? Yeah, I know it's the skill of making friends and earning trust, but I see no reason that a character's talent of doing just that couldn't work in reverse if he wanted it to. You make a Seduction Skill roll versus the targets' EGO rolls, if the targets lose, they become angered.

Now, that won't make them become stupid, so you could still make a Drain of some sort (or other applicable Power) with a RSR and use the above as the RSR.

Sure, it's probably Happosai. That seems like a lock due to your handle here.

As to how to enrage someone, you could I suppose, do it as a Mental Transform, moderately low dice, since it is cumulative. Touch, touch, frenzied snarl and all that. Afterwards, the conditioning cuases you to over-react to comments and Presence attacks such as waving lingerie and requesting a show. Recovery could be had by pounding the creep into the ground and then being given time to cool off.

Presence attacks do have that desensitization problem on thier own.

<whistle> Sexual Harrasment! 15 Yard Penalty! First Down!

This being Hero...

Cost Power END
26 Inappropriate Behavior: Mind Control 10d6, Telepathic (+1/4), Invisible Power Effects (Fully Invisible; +1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (112 Active Points); Limited Power Single Command: Become Enraged (-2), No Range (-1/2), Does Not Provide Mental Awareness (-1/4), Extra Time (Delayed Phase, Only to Activate, -1/4), Gestures (-1/4) 0

Something just occured to me... why are we trying to build this with points? Let's all go out and give random wedgies and snap some bras and see if people get mad. If they do, then this doesn't need to be a Power. If they don't... well, then ask them what kind of drugs they're on.

Something just occured to me... why are we trying to build this with points? Let's all go out and give random wedgies and snap some bras and see if people get mad. If they do' date=' then this doesn't need to be a Power. If they don't... well, then ask them what kind of drugs they're on.[/quote']

And then probably be locked up and prosecuted in several fashions for harrassment and other current political correctness fads? Cool. ;)

Good point, though. Does it really take a Power to goad someone? Probably not, but if done without a Power it is likely to depend on their personality quite a lot (which is awfully subjective unless they have extreme Ego/Pre's and/or Psychological Limitations). Also, snapping a bra probably isn't enough to make someone charge you seeing red unless they are already pissed off. For really extreme overreactions to be produced, some kind of Power or Skill use seems appropriate.

And then probably be locked up and prosecuted in several fashions for harrassment and other current political correctness fads? Cool. ;)

Good point, though. Does it really take a Power to goad someone? Probably not, but if done without a Power it is likely to depend on their personality quite a lot (which is awfully subjective unless they have extreme Ego/Pre's and/or Psychological Limitations). Also, snapping a bra probably isn't enough to make someone charge you seeing red unless they are already pissed off. For really extreme overreactions to be produced, some kind of Power or Skill use seems appropriate.

Granted, it doesn't take much of a power to piss off a girl when you come at her like Yoda vs. Dooku in Ep II (I haven't seen III yet, so I don't know what Jedi whoop-ass he pulls out), remove her undergarments through her clothes (note that is through the cloth itself, not the sleeves or something) and then bounce around a few of her friends burying your face in their breasts and goosing them. Sure, you're gonna make 'em mad... in the States. However, we are talking about Japan, a country noted for its schoolgirls being all but (and in some cases not "all but") raped on the trains because they don't want to bother anyone by screaming for help. I need 'em boiling mad and kinda dumb. I mean really, y'all saw Yoda. Even without his light saber, and presuming you knew nothing of the Force, do you really think you could take him if you were a schoolgirl?

And Superskrull wins the No-Prize!

I mean really' date=' y'all saw Yoda. Even without his light saber, and presuming you knew nothing of the Force, do you really think you could take him if you were a schoolgirl?[/quote']

Heck yeah! He's like the size of a lawn gnome. Barring something clueing me in, I'd try for a field goal between the trees of Dagobah! Lousy little freeloader, eating my emergency rations! Yeah, yeah, I already know that being in a Star Wars universe means that if I've got any force potential, I'm going Darkside in like 3.2 seconds.

I know my Ranma fairly well. 'Sides, first time I saw Ranma was a fansub of the Nekonron movie. Happi was my favorite character in that sucker.

The Darkside is cooler anyway' date=' Superskrull. Cooler powers, cooler lightsabers, cooler clothes, cooler everything. ;)[/quote']

No kidding. Force lightning vs sensing friends are in danger sounds like a no-brainer of a choice. Zap! Die, nasty little ewok!

Granted' date=' it doesn't take much of a power to piss off a girl when you come at her like Yoda vs. Dooku in Ep II (I haven't seen III yet, so I don't know what Jedi whoop-ass he pulls out), remove her undergarments [i']through her clothes[/i] (note that is through the cloth itself, not the sleeves or something) and then bounce around a few of her friends burying your face in their breasts and goosing them. Sure, you're gonna make 'em mad... in the States. However, we are talking about Japan, a country noted for its schoolgirls being all but (and in some cases not "all but") raped on the trains because they don't want to bother anyone by screaming for help. I need 'em boiling mad and kinda dumb. I mean really, y'all saw Yoda. Even without his light saber, and presuming you knew nothing of the Force, do you really think you could take him if you were a schoolgirl?

So, you want to do something that would normally have no severe effect on the target, but have it have a severe effect on the target... or something like that? Is the idea here to make the girls mad when anyone does these things, or just when this character does them?

Heck yeah! He's like the size of a lawn gnome. Barring something clueing me in' date=' I'd try for a field goal between the trees of Dagobah! Lousy little freeloader, eating my emergency rations! Yeah, yeah, I already know that being in a Star Wars universe means that if I've got any force potential, I'm going Darkside in like 3.2 seconds.[/quote']

Now remember, I did say schoolgirl. Though Happosai does get his butt handed to him by large mobs of girls a lot. I think he's into pain, myself. Though, when you're an over-the-top martial arts master, getting pounded by a flock of schoolgirls (good name for a band :winkgrin: ) could qualify as foreplay

I know my Ranma fairly well. 'Sides, first time I saw Ranma was a fansub of the Nekonron movie. Happi was my favorite character in that sucker.

My sister-in-law is the same way. Personally I prefer Kodachi (like that's a shock) and the Chinese Fiance Front (Cologne, Shampoo and Mousse). Kung Fu Chinese Amazon girls with unreal hair colors are fun. :eg:

No kidding. Force lightning vs sensing friends are in danger sounds like a no-brainer of a choice. Zap! Die' date=' nasty little ewok![/quote']

Before Ep II (I think), one of my ex-coworkers, in reference to the latest Star Wars game (the one that lets you start out as a newbie Force user), said "Just tell me what I have to do to get the purple lightning." AFAIC, so long as I don't have to look like a whithered dough-man, I'd do an awful lot for Force Lightning.

So' date=' you want to do something that would normally have no severe effect on the target, but have it have a severe effect on the target... or something like that? Is the idea here to make the girls mad when anyone does these things, or just when this character does them?[/quote']

If I wanted them to react that way all the time, I'd just make it a campaign standard. I want it to be just when he does it. If you watch the stuff (anime), a girl would probably slap you if you tried something like that, or pull off a Chun-Li Lightning Kick on your head. But whenever Happi does it (probably 'cause he does it to large groups at once), they gather in a mob and come after him. And they don't stop when they lose him, either, they keep looking for quite a while. So I want them mad enough to be focused on the task for, lessee, an hour or so? Not more than that.

If I wanted them to react that way all the time' date=' I'd just make it a campaign standard. I want it to be just when he does it. If you watch the stuff (anime), a girl would probably slap you if you tried something like that, or pull off a Chun-Li Lightning Kick on your head. But whenever Happi does it (probably 'cause he does it to large groups at once), they gather in a mob and come after him. And they don't stop when they lose him, either, they keep looking for quite a while. So I want them mad enough to be focused on the task for, lessee, an hour or so? Not more than that.[/quote']

I think I'd write that off as some kind of PRE attack at most, and probalby just the use of one Interaction Skill or another, probably Persuasion (persuading them to get angry in a certain way). Since the character is doing something that would logically tick someone off, and wants them to be ticked off, it's all but free. The fact he wants a specific reaction speaks of using an Interaction Skill. I really don't think a Power is called for in this case, especialy in an anime type game.

If I wanted them to react that way all the time' date=' I'd just make it a campaign standard. I want it to be just when he does it. If you watch the stuff (anime), a girl would probably slap you if you tried something like that, or pull off a Chun-Li Lightning Kick on your head. But whenever Happi does it (probably 'cause he does it to large groups at once), they gather in a mob and come after him. And they don't stop when they lose him, either, they keep looking for quite a while. So I want them mad enough to be focused on the task for, lessee, an hour or so? Not more than that.[/quote']

Pfff! It's obvious ( ;) ) then: just buy it as a Side Effect on his Pre. The Side Effect is a Summon; it is only a big Summon because you are summoning a lot of normals. :)