Would the owner of "Starless Night" please go to the front desk...

Col. Orange

The old board had an advice column for Heroes with problems and villains quickly started posting too. One villain was having trouble with his rebellious son (who'd fallen for the daughter of his nemesis).

Guy owned a warhorse called Starless Night... and I can't remember his name for the life of me.

Anyway, I wanna use him in a game I'm running so would the real Dark[somethingorother] please stand up?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Would the owner of "Starless Night" please go to the front desk...

Originally posted by Col. Orange

The old board had an advice column for Heroes with problems and villains quickly started posting too. One villain was having trouble with his rebellious son (who'd fallen for the daughter of his nemesis).

Guy owned a warhorse called Starless Night... and I can't remember his name for the life of me.

Anyway, I wanna use him in a game I'm running so would the real Dark[somethingorother] please stand up?

Dark Rider is a villian I created back in my 4th Ed days. I'm presently updating him for 5th Ed and I'll post his stats once I'm finished. Dark Rider is a mutant with darkness powers, though he sincerely believes he's some kind of dark warrior mage. The guy was heavily into fantasy literature and D&D when he was young so naturally, when he finally went off the deep end, this influenced his choice of villain motif. In his FREd update, he's still going to be a mutant, though I'm thinking about letting him get his hands on a couple of authentic magical artifacts just to make him a bit more dangerous. He has a long standing grudge against Hardware, a gadgeteer viglante who has thwarted several of his twisted scemes in the past. DR's son goes to the same high school as Hardware's daughter and they are currently dating (though neither has any knowledge of their fathers' secret identities- yet).

BTW, Hermit, the Q.U.A.R.K. advice column for villains is back up and running. Feel free to have Q.U.A.C.K. pop in every now and then with an opposing veiwpoint.;)

Re: Re: Would the owner of "Starless Night" please go to the front desk...

Originally posted by Wormhole

BTW, Hermit, the Q.U.A.R.K. advice column for villains is back up and running. Feel free to have Q.U.A.C.K. pop in every now and then with an opposing veiwpoint.;)

Thanks, but for now, QUACK is pretty much retired from the posting game :) Though, naturally I might dust off some troubled NPC villains to get help.

Re: Re: Re: Would the owner of "Starless Night" please go to the front desk...

Originally posted by Hermit

Thanks, but for now, QUACK is pretty much retired from the posting game :) Though, naturally I might dust off some troubled NPC villains to get help.

Hermit, you were QUACK? Great job!

I'm really hoping that QUACK makes at least an occasional guest appearance. He's too good a character to stay retired. :)

PS Wormhole, I love the QUARK character as well. :)