Immortals In Our Midst!

Nucleon

Nucleon salutes thee, Mortals!

This time, He inquires about the status of the various forms of Immortals in your campaigns, for He is, in truth, concerned about these powerful beings (obviously).

Are there any pantheonic Immortals (Gods), demigods? What about Demons and Angels; Is there a minimum amount of points required to play these, or are they open to anyone who would buy a given Package?

And what about Celestials, Heralds, Watchers, Elders and their ilk? Are they the real powers in the end or is that title reserved for some mummified guy in a set of power armor?

Please indulge Nucleon in describing the Immortals in your Campaign; He shall be pleased.

:saturn:

Re: Immortals In Our Midst!

Mine:

HARDCASE

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

60 STR 13 21- Lift 102.4tons; 12d6; [6]

20 DEX 30 13- OCV 7 DCV 7

30 CON 40 15-

18 BODY 16 13-

8 INT -2 11- PER Roll 11-

18 EGO 16 13- ECV: 6

20 PRE 10 13- PRE Attack: 4d6

10 COM 0 11-

20/32 PD 8 Total: 20/32 PD (0/12 rPD)

15/27 ED 9 Total: 15/27 ED (0/12 rED)

5 SPD 20 Phases: 3, 5, 8, 10, 12

18 REC 0

60 END 0

64 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 160

Movement: Running: 9" / 18"

Swimming: 2" / 4"

Leaping: 20" / 40"

Swinging: 15" / 30"

Cost Powers END

30 Hook and Chain: Multipower, 45-point reserve, (45 Active Points); all slots Restrainable (-1/2)

2u 1) Chain Wrap-Up: Entangle 4d6, 5 DEF (45 Active Points); 1 Recoverable Charge (-1 1/4), Restrainable (-1/2) [1 rc]

2u 2) Whirling Chain: FW (10 PD/8 ED) (45 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Restrainable (-1/2) 4

2u 3) Ride the Chain I: Leaping 40" (40 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about half of its effectiveness (Only Straight Up; -1), Restrainable (-1/2) 4

1u 4) Whirling Chain: Missile Deflection (Any Ranged Attack) (20 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2) 0

1u 5) Chain Whip: Area Of Effect Nonselective (up to 3" Radius; +3/4) for up to 30 Active Points of STR (22 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2) 2

3u 6) Hook and Chain: Stretching 6", Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (45 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2) 0

1u 7) Ride the Chain II: Swinging 15" (15 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2) 1

5 Enhanced by Magick- Power of a Demigod: Elemental Control, 10-point powers

31 1) Iron Hard Skin: Armor (12 PD/12 ED) (36 Active Points) 0

32 2) God-like Strength: +37 STR (37 Active Points) 4

17 3) Godly Form: (Total: 22 Active Cost, 22 Real Cost) LS (Extended Breathing: 1 END per Minute; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Longevity: Immortal; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat) (Real Cost: 22) 0

5 4) Divine Infusion: Power Defense (10 points) (10 Active Points) 0

5 Like a Limb (Hook and Chain): Extra Limb (1) 0

8 Big Man: Knockback Resistance -4" 0

8 Strong Legs: Leaping +8" (20" forward, 10" upward) 1

4 More than just big and dumb: Mental Defense (8 points total) 0

6 Strong Legs: Running +3" (9" total) 1

Perks

1 Commercial Drivers License

3 Contact: Former Members of Damocles Phase Four (Diva, Crimson Avenger, Margaret) (Contact has useful Skills or resources) 11-

Skills

6 +2 with any three maneuvers or a tight group of attacks (Chain and Hook MP)

5 +1 with HTH Combat

1 Combat Piloting 8-

5 Demolitions 12-

3 Hoist 11-

3 Mechanics 11-

2 KS: Superhuman World 11-

3 PS: Construction Worker 13-

2 PS: Farmer 11-

3 Streetwise 13-

3 Tactics 11-

3 TF: Agricultural & Construction Vehicles, Large Planes, Parachuting, Basic, Wheeled Military Vehicles

Everyman Skills

0 1) Acting 8-

0 2) AK: Chicago (Custom Adder) 11-

0 3) Climbing 8-

0 4) Computer Programming 8-

0 5) Concealment 8-

0 6) Conversation 8-

0 7) Deduction 8-

0 8) Language: English (idiomatic; Custom Adder)

0 9) Paramedics 8-

0 10) Persuasion 8-

0 11) PS: Porter (Custom Adder) 11-

0 12) Shadowing 8-

0 13) Stealth 8-

0 14) TF: Custom Adder, Small Motorized Ground Vehicles

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 206

Total Cost: 366

200+ Disadvantages

15 DNPC: Mrs Sandra (Sadie) Cleveland -his landlady 8- (Incompetent)

15 Distinctive Features: Very Large Bald Black Man (Not Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

15 Hunted: The Damocles Directive 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

10 Hunted: Local and State Law (Oregon) Enforcement Authorities 8- (Mo Pow, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Watching)

5 Physical Limitation: 400 pounds and 6 foot 9 inches tall of pure muscle (Infrequently, Slightly Impairing)

10 Psychological Limitation: Ashamed of his Poor Education (Common, Moderate)

15 Psychological Limitation: Driven to pull his weight (Common, Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Reluctant to Kill (Common, Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Seeking Redemption through Heroic Acts (Common, Strong)

10 Reputation: Dumb Brick, 11-

10 Social Limitation: Convicted Criminal (Supervillian) (Occasionally, Major)

15 Social Limitation: Public Identity (Frequently, Major)

16 Experience Points

Total Disadvantage Points: 366

Background/History: The Ace is a small shabby little bar. A few battered cars and a dumpster are all that occupy the rough gravel parking lot. The people that come here are people that want to forget to be forgotten by those outside and for the most part that is precisely what happens. Today though is a little different.

late model Volvo pulls up to the Ace, inside it is a young man. He is wearing a faded grey University of Auburn sweatshirt and jeans. He hasn’t shaved all week. He makes sure his MP3 recorder has fresh batteries and that the microphone works before shoving it into his old high school varsity gym bag. Popping open the door he heads with only a little hesitation towards the battered peeling door of the Ace.

walks in an takes a quick moment to get his eyes used to the gloom. Not even the bartender pays him much attention as he walks in. He places his bag on the barstool next to his and waves his hand at the man behind the counter, “Hey.” He says by way of introduction.

“Yeah?” the bartender asks, he knows his regulars and the university crowd ain’t part of it , unless you could the schizoids that drop out. The kid didn’t look crazy.

“Yeah,” the kid replied, “I’d like a beer.”

“’lright, draft or bottle?” was the bartender’s reply as he still devoted the majority of his attention to yesterday’s crossword puzzle.

“Pint of Draft.” The kid said as he placed a crumbled five spot on the well worn bar. Behind the bar a grunt announced when his drink was ready. Raising the glass to his lips he scanned the rest of the place looking for likely subjects. His eyes were drawn to the large man sitting at the far end of the bar nursing the remnants of his beer. The kid decided to take a chance and walked over.

“Can I sit here?” he kid asked the mountain of a man.

, the other man looked over at him, “Why? They’s got lostsa chairs here.”

“I wanted someone to talk with,” the kid bravely stated, “You looked promising.”glare from the seated man brought a shudder to the kid’s spine, “I meant to say I want to ask you some questions, that’s all. I buy you drinks for as long as you talk to me.” He said rapidly, pulling out a twenty and setting it on the bar in front of the empty glass.

“Ok, you buy the beer and you can ask your questions.” The big man said as he pushed the glass to the edge of the bar tapping on it to indicate his need of a refill. The bartender placed his new drink on the table with the same motion that he palmed the twenty.

“Right.” The kid said, “I am a student of psychology, I wanted to ask you about your life as research for my thesis on …disadvantaged…people.”

“Why do yer think I’m disadvantaged?” the man asked obviously bristled.

“Because you are in a bar at 10 o’clock on a Tuesday, seemed a good guess.” The student countered the beer giving him a bit of courage.

“Ha! Yer right ‘bout that one.” Chuckled the big man putting him more at ease, “I guess I fit that bill. So whaddya wanna know ‘bout Lorenzo Garfield?”

“Start at the beginning, where did you come from and how did it get you here?” he student said as he placed his microphone on the bar top. The big man leaned back on his stool and started talking. And what a story did he have.

beginning is too long fer drink or a day. I jus say that I was borned to my Mama and Papa and grew up in Chicago. I was always a bigun’. I coulda been some kinda sports hero, but I was lousy at basketball, an our school didn’t have no money for a football team. Either way I was never to bright, school never took fer me, so I dropped out when I was what? Meybe fifteen or so, Yeah, that sounds right. I took work with a friend of my Papa doin’ construction. It was good pay and I found I had talent with my hands. I worked high steel, I dug foundation, did dry wall, all kind of work. My hands have always been strong see? Well, I was coastin’ along doin’ that when I met ‘em. Low-key, he was a real player, brought in on a job I was set to work as a Demo guy. The little white guy seemed to take a liking to me after I helped him out of a scrape with some Mexicans one day on the job. So he started to hang out with me. I never did seem him do any work but he was at the site every day jawin’ at me. It was cool, I liked havin’ a friend. Anyway we’d go to bars after work and he would hook up with women. I never had much luck with them. Good Times!

day it happened I was loading up some explosives on a winch lift for Low-key. Dunno why I was doin’ it, I just wanted to help out a friend. See we was goin’ ta take down an early thirties brick building for a nice tall skyscraper. So I was helpin’ out. Low-key was leaning, he was always leaning back on sumthin’, and jawin’ at me as I hefted the load up to the fifth floor. He looks at me an says, and I can remember the ‘xact words he used, “Lorenzo, it’s been fun. You helped me out of a tight spot that I wasn’t prepared to deal with. Now I have to get going, but I want to leave you with something to remember me by.”

was all prepared to tell Low-key that he don’ have ta get me anythin’ when I hears this so I turn to tell him so. I see him wave his hand at me so as to say ‘so long’. Then I hears the snap of the chain over my head. And I look up an see the pallet of explosives comin’ down on me. You know that expression: hit like a ton of bricks? You would think I’d hurt. Well it didn’t. I was crushed under that pallet and I could hear more sound, seemed like the whole world was fallin’ down.

little later I started to dig myself from the rubble. I ‘xpected I was a dead man for all that happened, but I was movin’ the concrete and brick. When I could see sky and stand up again I was in the middle of nothin’. Four buildin’s all strong before had collapsed around the buildin’ we was workin’ on. An here was I standin’ in the middle of it, torn clothes and grippin’ that chain like it was a hand from the Lord above.

heared then a man shouten at me so’s I look for em. Cops are all over the place. This one’d thought I was some part of what happened. I turned to put up my hands since the cops gotta gun on me. I didn’t know that no gun’d ever hurt me again, but this was the beginning see? Only problem was the chain was still in my hand, and when I moved it tugged up a lot of loose rock, and kinda threw it at the cop see? I wasn’t tryin’ to hurt no one. I was just confused see? Anyway, after that the cops was after me for knockin’ down those buildin’s and hurtin’ a few of them before I could get away.

TV never did say that they found Low-key at the bottom of that rubble though. I think he was too squashed to recognize so they jus’ plowed it over and started buildin’ that new buildin’ over him. Too bad cause I liked havin’ a friend.

was I was now a wanted man. I never wanted no trouble, but now I couldn’t find no work. My picture was on the TV. My old bosses ID’d me to the cops, said they didn’t know I was a meta. Hell I weren’t no meta, Damocles Docs proved that years ago. Didn’t matter that I knew nothin’ about the collapsed buildin’s or didn’t mean to hurt no one, I was going to Stronghold. My Mama was cryin’, her baby boy in some space prison. I couldn’t let that happen so I scrammed outta Chicago.

I didn’t have no luck. All I knew was construction, and no one’d give me a job without no connections see? I was in a bar, a lot like this one one day when I hear’d it. Some guys talkin’ about needin’ some muscle to pull of a job. I was rock bottom then, I spent my last dollar on the beer I was drinkin’ so I talk over to em that if they want muscle I gots what they want. That’s how I got in ta robbin’ banks.

did meybe seven or eight of ‘em. Even squared off against a super hero or three, some are tough and can take a hit, others are sneaky and try to get you off guard with mind control or teleporting. Anyway I was on my way out of a job, tryin’ to get the cops to back down so I could make a get away when Maxi-man shows up. He belts me. Man can that guy hit. My jaw ached for a week, an I ain’t felt real pain before that one.

’s when they came for me, the suits. Told me that I had a choice I could go to Stronghold to lie on ice or I could sign up for some secret government work. Whattaya think I chose to do? I signed up like that! Problem is I had no idea what I was getting’ myself in ta.

hooked me up to a bracelet, said it would kill me to take it off. Worked like a combo lojack and taser. They even found a way to get the bloody thing to hurt me through my skin. There ain’t nothin’ on this earth that hurts more than getting’ that shock. Anyway, I was part of a secret team of villains set out to defend the world. The Liaison treated us like rabid attack dogs, we had just enough leash so that if need we could be shot dead before turning and bittin’ them. I still hate the guy.

was with good people though; I made some square friends in my time at the facility. I got to know exactly what it was like to know that you were all that stood in ter way of real bad stuff. I traveled the world I seen sights I ain’t never thought in my life I’d see. Hawaii, where we kicked that scrawny lil fire demon back into the volcano; Russia I damn near got myself radioactive stopping those nukes from going rogue. Good times.

, like every other thing in my life it went south. I got pardoned. They’d been threatening to do it to me for months, then they up and done it. I get a fancy piece of paper and dropped off in Barstow California with the clothes on my back. I get the damned cuff off my arm, but where do I go from there? See? I got nothun’ going for me.

only thing I got is this pardon, says I have been cleared of all the bad things I done. But, no one cared. They remember me from the TV. They heard about this or that thing I done before Damocles, but none of the stuff after. The people see they are scared of me. So I got no job and no place to go, so I wander. I get by on some beggin’ and soup kitchens and stuff. Occasionally some guy’ll offer me a part in a heist. I am tempted I’ll be plain, but I never take ‘em up on the offer. I’m straight I tell ‘em and walk my walk. Gets hungry sometimes though, sometimes I wish they woulda never pardoned me. I was worth something then.

“So yer right here I am on Tuesday at ten in ter mornin’ drinkin with my last dollar.” The big man asked as he finished. “is that good enough for your schoolin’?”

Personality/Motivation: Not too bright wanting to make a better life for himself, will move heaven and earth to make his teammates proud. Lorenzo is a high school drop out and actively tries to avoid situations where his ignorance could be made public, yet his lack of education shows in his diction and word choices. In his career as a villain and a hero Hardcase has tried to never seriously harm a person, he knows that he has the power to easily kill yet he has held his hand and chosen to lessen the damage he can inflict. This was one of the reasons the Damocles Directive chose him to be an agent, and likely added to his appeal for Alexis Stroud as well.

Quote: "I just ain't had much luck, yer know? No one'd hireex-con like me. They don' trust me ya see? Ithe world and people in it, and they don' know. I'ma changed man Ma'am, yessir I've changed.a chance an I'll prove it ter ya and the rest o'world."

Powers/Tactics: Hardcase is a brick, empowered by the force of nature called the Trickster or Master Chaos in the guise of Low-Key Lyesmith (Loki Lie-Smith). Always big and strong, Lorenzo has become vastly stronger and more durable since his transformation by the forces of Chaos. His powerful muscles can lift two tractor trailers over his head or carry him on great leaps through the air and his skin can deflect bullets. Since his body is infused with divine energies he is in essence a demi-god, although he is not aware of this or it’s potential. He is immune to diseases capable of withstanding intense heat and cold as well as crushing pressures. Lastly, as a carrier of the divine spark he is effectively immortal.

wields a chain and hook from the construction site where he was empowered. This chain has become a part of him; if it is ever separated from him it invariably makes its way back. It is not a focus, although it can be held or restrained from taking actions. Since it shares his mystic spark it is virtually indestructible to non supernatural forces. He is very skilled in its use from his long years of experience and is capable of numerous tricks with it. He can shield himself and others behind a wall formed of his rapidly whirling chain, or use it to grapple foes at range as an example of his skills.

carries a number of skills carried over from his days in the Damocles Directive including Parachuting, skill at driving APC-like tanks, and piloting large transport aircraft. He is also a skilled, although unimaginative carpenter and general construction worker.

Campaign Use: Hardcase is a Brick Strength Projector. His control over his chain and hook give him far more flexibility than a standard Brick.

Name: Hardcase ’s Real Name: Lorenzo GarfieldName: Jeremiah Pointer; jeremiahpointer@yahoo.com/Eye Color: None (Bald)/Brown /Mass: 2.0 m/200 kg: American of Birth: Chicago, IL USA: 3/24/1971

Appearance: Big and beefy is the easiest way to describe him, for example Hardcase wears size 24 boots. He normally wears clothing that is durable like denim although it is rarely new or in good shape due to his continual financial troubles. Hardcase regularly shaves his scalp for a modern sleek look that he sees on the streets and on TV. He has no tattoos because no needle used could pierce his iron hard skin.

hook and chain are dull metal objects that despite their mundane origins resist any attempt to destroy. Ordinarily about 9 feet in length it has been observed to stretch to much greater distances when commanded to do so.

Mine: HARDCASE

Hardcase is blessed with STR 60, CON 30 and PRE 20.

Of these, 37 worth of STR is directly attribuable by "God-Like STR". The 23 remaining points are those of a very, very strong, normal man. He's got a good LS, thanks to the "Godly Form" (Extended Breathing; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Immortal; Safe in High Pressure, Intense Cold, Heat). Finally, "Divine Infusion" gives him 10 pts' worth of Power Defense.

Are these 3 elements a reasoneable "Immortal Package" in a given campaign?

The guy is immortal. But is he an Immortal as a result of his own nature? Does he have an Immortal legacy, heritage or background? Nucleon would say that he is akin to a Herald, or maybe an Avatar.

Has he encoutered the immortal source of his power yet?

(Nice story, BTW)

I would say that, yes, he did. Loki was his demo-guy buddy, no? Figures he'd try to give a gift to him of the divine nature as a thank-you gift.

I suspect he'll meet Loki again someday. He's prolly regretting the fact that his aspect of Chaos didn't give him some positive breaks yet.

Right now the only immortal in my fic universe of mythological descent is Tyr, Norse god of justice and war. His story is that he was first journeyed to Earth after the Long Exile (ie Christainity became dominant in Europe) when Thor was summoned by Hitler to smite his enemies. Although Thor was a noble soul, his will was no match for the Spear of Destiny and, as the word of Christ had abolished the Nordic pagan faith, so to did the blood of Christ bend the god's will.

The terrible injustice though allowed Tyr to step onto Earth and battle his kinsman before the thunder god (with assorted Nazi ubermensch) ran roughshod on the Allies and their supers. This battle and the mystic energies released allowed Tyr to reappear several times before finally gaining the ability to travel between worlds and become one of Earth's greater heroes of the modern age.

Then Ragnorak happened and Asgard fell but the courage of the gods kept the destruction from reverberating throughout creation. Odin, Thor, and many others fell... but not Tyr. Unseen by the foretellings, Tyr was strengthened by the worship and good will of the Earth people who he had adventured among. That strength and the ties created instead hurled him from the ruins of the golden kingdom to earth where in his daze he forgot about his godly heritage. His identidy subsumed by the mortal life that he pretended to, the god has lived among us none the wiser but his wife (who knew and loved Tyr before Ragnorak) who has sheltered him all these years from the horrific holocaust that he alone survived.

But now is a time for heroes to rise again and he will remember...

TYR

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

65 STR 55 22- Lift 204.8tons; 13d6; [6]

20 DEX 30 13- OCV 7 DCV 7

30 CON 40 15-

20 BODY 20 13-

13 INT 3 12- PER Roll 12-

18 EGO 16 13- ECV: 6

25 PRE 15 14- PRE Attack: 5d6

14 COM 2 12-

26 PD 13 Total: 26 PD (12 rPD)

22 ED 16 Total: 22 ED (12 rED)

5 SPD 20 Phases: 3, 5, 8, 10, 12

19 REC 0

60 END 0

68 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 230

Movement: Running: 6" / 12"

Swimming: 2" / 4"

Leaping: 13" / 26"

Flight: 15" / 30"

Cost Powers END

33 Weapons: Multipower, 67-point reserve, (67 Active Points); all slots OAF (-1)

3u 1) Sword: Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 3d6 (6d6 w/STR), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (67 Active Points); OAF (-1)

3u 2) Thrown Spear: Killing Attack - Ranged 3d6, Armor Piercing (+1/2) (67 Active Points); OAF (-1), Range Based On Strength (-1/4) 7

3u 3) War Hammer: Hand-To-Hand Attack +6 1/2d6, Penetrating (+1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (66 Active Points); OAF (-1), Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2)

28 Great Shield: Multipower, 50-point reserve, (50 Active Points); Limited Power Can use only one power at a time (-1/4); all slots OIF (-1/2)

2u 1) Force Wall (10 PD/10 ED) (50 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Self Only (-1/2), OIF (-1/2) 5

2u 2) Missile Deflection (Any Ranged Attack), + 4 levels (28 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

1u 3) (Total: 20 Active Cost, 14 Real Cost) +2 with DCV (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) (Real Cost: 7) plus +2 OCV with block (10 Active Points); OIF (-1/2) (Real Cost: 7)

30 Flight 15" 3

12 Damage Resistance (12 PD/12 ED)

19 Godly Constitution: Life Support (Extended Breathing; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Longevity: Immortal; Safe in Intense Cold)

13 Godly Constitution: Healing 2 BODY, Can Heal Limbs, Limited Power Cannot heal back Tyr's right hand (+0), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (50 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Hour (-2 1/4), Self Only (-1/2)

5 Fearless: +10 PRE (10 Active Points); Limited Power Only for Defense (-1)

7 Master of Truth: Detect Lies 14- (Unusual Group), Sense

Perks

3 Reputation: Powerful hero that upholds justice who has returned (World-wide) 14-, +1/+1d6

1 Fringe Benefit: License to practice law

Talents

19 Combat Sense (Sense) 14-

18 Universal Translator 14- (22 Active Points); Earthly Languages Only (-1/4)

Skills

3 Scholar

3 1) KS: Law (4 Active Points) 13-

3 2) KS: Legal Systems (4 Active Points) 13-

3 3) KS: Nordic Mythology (4 Active Points) 13-

3 Oratory 14-

3 Persuasion 14-

3 Jack of All Trades

2 1) PS: Bardic Singing (PRE based) (3 Active Points) 14-

3 2) PS: Lawyer (INT based) (4 Active Points) 13-

2 3) PS: Warleader (PRE based) (3 Active Points) 14-

2 WF: Common Melee Weapons

3 Tactics 12-

3 Teamwork 13-

32 +4 with All Combat

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 270

Total Cost: 500

200+ Disadvantages

10 Susceptibility: Holy Weapons, 2d6 damage Instant (Uncommon)

10 Physical Limitation: Missing right hand (Frequently, Slightly Impairing)

5 Physical Limitation: Cannot Lie (Infrequently, Slightly Impairing)

20 Psychological Limitation: Code of Honor (Common, Total)

15 Psychological Limitation: Must see Justice done (Common, Strong)

15 Psychological Limitation: Overconfident (Very Common, Moderate)

0 Psychological Limitation: Stoic and Somber (Common, Moderate, Psych Limit point total reached)

20 Hunted: FIST 8- (Mo Pow, NCI, Harshly Punish)

20 30 pts of Hunted

10 Dependent NPC: Wife 11- (Normal; Useful Noncombat Position or Skills)

15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity Frequently (11-), Major

10 Distinctive Features: Huge man (6'6") with silver hair and beard (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

150 Experience Points

Total Disadvantage Points: 500

TYR

Ah, Nucleon recognizes there a genuine Immortal!

Str 65, CON 30, PRE 25; How much of these are brought by Tyr's nature as an Immortal?

Godly Constitution: Life Support (Extended Breathing; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Longevity: Immortal; Safe in Intense Cold); A must-have.

Godly Constitution: Healing 2 BODY, Can Heal Limbs, Limited Power Cannot heal back Tyr's right hand (+0), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (50 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Hour (-2 1/4), Self Only (-1/2); That's interesting; must all Norse godlings have this trait as well?

Fearless: +10 PRE (10 Active Points); Limited Power Only for Defense (-1); Good. Nucleon always load His Immortals with lots of Presence. They have the Hability to put an end to fight even before it begins. It takes some guts to confront one of these.

KS: Nordic Mythology (4 Active Points) 13-, PS: Bardic Singing (PRE based) (3 Active Points) 14-: Nice touches.

Distinctive Features: Huge man (6'6") with silver hair and beard (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses); Yes! However Nucleon thinks that both Tyr's appearance and Presence should be higher for that very description.

It costs a lot to be an Immortal in Nucleon's campaigns; the required STR, CON, PRE and COM for a "pantheonic-class Immortal" most players can do with, but many of them are wary of the Life Support, Mental Defence (Timeless mind), Power Defense (they often are their own power source), Lack of weaknesses and Skills (knowledge of the Immortal's own pantheon, people and culture) that He imposes as a Package.

Elder-class Immortals are required to buy an even greater package, including Characteristic increases, Growth, Absolute Time Sense, Eiditic Memory, Universal translator, Higher nobility, Right to Marry, Full Life Support as well as complete Danger sense. The whole package is over 200 pts, including Disavantages such as Distinctive Features, Emotional self-control and the famed Elder Code of conduit.

I like to avoid any references to the various mythoi in my supers campaigns. It's a bit too much of a cheesy cliche (I prefer a more Iron Age approach, although only it terms of realism, not in terms of sex and violence).

An interesting side point. Why does immortality (as in not aging) cost points? What actual game advantage does it bring? None at all as far as I can see. It might be an SFX for lots of skills, contacts, wealth etc., but in and of itself, it's worthless.

Phil

I like to avoid any references to the various mythoi in my supers campaigns. It's a bit too much of a cheesy cliche (I prefer a more Iron Age approach' date=' although only it terms of realism, not in terms of sex and violence).[/quote']

Yes, verily. However, Nucleon has made up (or is it "envisionned"?) this type of pantheonic Immortals called the Hyperboreans.

You see, He has ruled that all these mythicals "Gods" were somewhat all related to a single nature; they are all cousins, in a way. Now most of these that are known to Man chose to be adored by various local mortal cultures as they thought them to be; Gods. Their power thus increased greatly as their followers grew. The downside of this, however, was that their very power -and even their very existance- was from now on forever linked to the faith of their followers. They've all but disappear nowadays.

Many of these Immortals chose another way; The Hyperboreans, in their wisdom, concluded that mortal adoration was too much of a dependance; Thus, they accepted to be less powerful than their "Godish" cousins, to stay more independant of wordly matters. Now, as the Mortal's world have learned to split the atom and travel to the stars, they slowly emerge again, letting themselves be known as the unsung champions they always were.

Also, there are other types of Immortals, such as Angels, Demons, Heralds, Champions and Avatars.

An interesting side point. Why does immortality (as in not aging) cost points? What actual game advantage does it bring? None at all as far as I can see. It might be an SFX for lots of skills, contacts, wealth etc., but in and of itself, it's worthless.

Aye, it is. However, all rest in what Nucleon calls "the beauty of the character". Not being subject to age is one thing; To be a being that has walked the earth, aware of realities that mortals cannot yet fathom in their folly is another one. Numbers or not, a GM, and by extension, the NPCs he brings to play, cannot easily ignore an Immortal in our midst.

Think about it; This PRE attack is not made up by just some ugly guy in a powersuit; It is made by a being that is born a "God". That ought to account for something...

Think about it; This PRE attack is not made up by just some ugly guy in a powersuit; It is made by a being that is born a "God". That ought to account for something...

Not unless you pay for extra PRE, no it doesnt. Similarly, you dont know more because you're immortal unless you buy the skill, you dont have more contacts if you're immortal unless you pay the points. You get squat.

I guess the only way it comes in is as a special defence against an attack with an aging SFX, but then do they occur frequently enough to justify paying points? If so, you should pay points for being non-neuter (defence against attacks that target only specific sex), for having certain hair colours, etc. etc. ;)

Not unless you pay for extra PRE, no it doesnt. Similarly, you dont know more because you're immortal unless you buy the skill, you dont have more contacts if you're immortal unless you pay the points. You get squat.

Not being object to aging is but a facet of being an Immortal; which should include a big boost in PRE, a little one in COM, some skills, some talents, and some perks. Harshly, Nucleon demands of His players that they adhere to every aspect if they are to be worthy of playing one. And yes, it is somewhat costly.

So what are the rewards?

The most obvious one is the respect/hatred they get. Brutal people are tempted to "try them" to boost their rep, or more gullible people may well start a cult based on them.

They also have interesting "relatives", who may or maybe not be in accordance with the mortal world's customs and values. The Immortals are also a great people when one seeks ancient knowledge, a set of mystic armor or an enchanted bird follower. Their primeval, pristine world, still very in advance when compared to ours (well, yours), and can be used a haven or a learning place, or simply to rest when wary of the ways of an awakened world.

It is definitely more than numbers, Nucleon doth believes.

Let me point out that it's not the source, but the end result that's more important when figuring out a power.

In otherwords, who cares if the Great Hung Monkey-God drank moo-moo juice just to get his imortality? It's part of his whole being, and should be statted up as such.

mmmm.... does the migthy Nucleon plan on using all-migthy immortal beings in his next campaign?

if so I WANT MORE POINTS TO MAKE MY CHARACTER!!!!

oops did i say that out loud .hehehe

Aha! Nucleon heartily salutes thee, my density-increased friend! He doth thinks that 450 pts will be more than enough for such a power-player as thyself to run amok in His delicately-constructed Universe, thought.

Nucleon will soon meet you to put it all on paper, He-Who-Drinks-A-Lot.

Quick comment: Tyr and the other Norse gods are not imortal they get their imortality from eating enchanted youth appels. They are not "natural" imortals.

So, thou are somehow implying that "gods" may be but "evolved mortals"? Interesting... Most Interesting...

... But ultimatedly heresy. La-di doo dah...Nice temperature we're having... :whistle:

Str 65, CON 30, PRE 25; How much of these are brought by Tyr's nature as an Immortal?

You would probably want to include Body in that as well.

I haven't thought of it much, but most of the gods would be pretty strudy I guess. Even the weaker ones are probably about 40 str or so. As the god of war, Tyr is significantly stronger with probably only Thor and Odin clocking in at heavier strengths (75-80 roughly). Then again, Tyr is still weak and as time goes on, he will climb up to his nominal 75-80 strength as well.

Godly Constitution: Healing 2 BODY, Can Heal Limbs, Limited Power Cannot heal back Tyr's right hand (+0), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2) (50 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Hour (-2 1/4), Self Only (-1/2);

That's interesting; must all Norse godlings have this trait as well?

Regeneration? Yes since they are very hardy beings. Also, it's part of their immortality in that they can recover from non mortal wounds. Referring to the right hand, it's part of Tyr's conception: it represents his courage in that he alone was willing to risk his hand to bind the Fernis wolf (ie by thrusting his hand into the beast's maw to assure the creature so that it would be tricked into binding).

Looking further, it can also be a punishment in that he is god of truth and punishment yet went along with such trickery even though it served a greater cause. It is a physical representation of the stain on his spirit. In addition, it marks his status as a giver of law who binds the forces of chaos, ie the wolf.

Fearless: +10 PRE (10 Active Points); Limited Power Only for Defense (-1); Good.

Nucleon always load His Immortals with lots of Presence. They have the Hability to put an end to fight even before it begins. It takes some guts to confront one of these.

Later his PRE goes to at least 30. There are only so many points to go around though :( The Fearless also represent his status as a Norse God of courage. To be honest, it should probably be higher...

Distinctive Features: Huge man (6'6") with silver hair and beard (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses);

Yes! However Nucleon thinks that both Tyr's appearance and Presence should be higher for that very description.

Not necessarily... right now this 500 pt Tyr is meant to be the Thor of a 350 pt team so his presence is about as high if not higher than anyone else's. A little tweak up might not be bad. As for Com, some gods are beautiful (like Apollo) but some are not, like Hephatus. As a someone grim god of war, I can't see him being pretty. The awe-inspiring part is instead his PRE.

Regarding the apples, I just ignore that part of the legen or chalk it up to a story that doesn't reflect the "reality" of the Nordic pantheon just as Thor really didn't drink part of the ocean. YMMV of course though.

The Legendary Ithecles

Player: S Chad Riley

Val Char Cost

80 STR 70

23 DEX 39

40 CON 60

20 BODY 20

23 INT 13

17 EGO 14

35 PRE 25

16 COM 3

40 PD 24

40 ED 32

5 SPD 17

24 REC 0

80 END 0

80 STUN 0

12" RUN 0

2" SWIM 0

16" LEAP 0

Characteristics Cost: 317

Cost Power

90 Brick Tricks: Multipower, 90-point reserve

1u 1) Armful: Telekinesis (10 STR), Affects Porous, Trigger (Activating the Trigger requires a Zero Phase Action, Trigger requires a Turn or more to reset; when character picks up appropriate substances; +1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (44 Active Points); Only Works On Difficult-To-Grasp Substances (see Ultimate Brick) (-1), Instant (-1/2), No Range (-1/2), Requires A Brick Tricks Roll (-1/2)

3u 2) Armsweep: Area Of Effect (up to One Hex; +1/2) for up to 80 Active Points of STR (40 Active Points); Can Be Blocked (-1/4)

4u 3) Improvised Weaponry: EB 12d6, Side Effects (almost always causes considerable damage to the environment; +0), Variable Special Effects (+1/2) (90 Active Points); OIF (appropriate materials of opportunity; -1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Limited Range (15"; -1/4)

3u 4) Knockout-Punch: HA +8d6 (40 Active Points); Hand-To-Hand Attack (-1/2)

3u 5) Shockwave: Hole In The Middle (the hex the character stands in when he uses the power; +1/4), Explosion (+1/2) for up to 80 Active Points of STR, Only Does Knockdown, Not Knockback (+0), Side Effects (may cause considerable damage to the environment; +0) (60 Active Points); Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Only Affects Targets On The Ground (-1/4)

1u 6) Stratospheric Punch: MegaScale (1" = 1 km; +1/4) for up to 80 Active Points of STR (20 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x10 END; -4), Only Affects Knockback Distance (-1/2), Requires A Brick Tricks Roll (-1/2)

4u 7) Strong Smash-Through: Tunneling 1" through 24 DEF material (74 Active Points); Requires A Brick Tricks Roll (-1/2), No Noncombat Movement (-1/4)

2u 8) The Big Wrap-Up: Entangle 6d6, 6 DEF, Side Effects (may cause considerable damage to the environment; +0) (60 Active Points); OIF (appropriate materials of opportunity; -1/2), No Range (-1/2), Extra Time (at least a Full Phase, and often longer, depending on how long it takes to get the materials, -1/2), Defense Depends On Materials Used (-1/2)

2u 9) Thunderclap: Hearing Group Flash 8d6, Hole In The Middle (the one hex the character is standing in when he uses the power; +1/4), Does Knockback (+1/4), Explosion (-1 DC/3"; +1) (60 Active Points); No Range (-1/2), Extra Time (Full Phase, -1/2), Restrainable (-1/2)

20 Demolisher's Eye: Find Weakness 14- with Punch (25 Active Points); Only Affects Certain Materials (building materials; -1/4)

20 Form Immortal: Power Defense (20 points)

40 Granted Immortality: Life Support (Eating: Character only has to eat once per week; Extended Breathing: 1 END per 20 Minutes; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Immunity: All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Longevity: Immortal; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Sleeping: Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week)

20 Just Catching My Breath: +20 REC (40 Active Points); Only When Character Takes A Full Phase Recovery (-1)

20 Olympian Durability: Damage Resistance (20 PD/20 ED)

28 Super-Leaping: Multipower, 28-point reserve

3u 1) Basic Super-Leaping: Leaping 28" (28 Active Points)

1u 2) MegaLeaping: Leaping 8", MegaScale (1" = 1 km; leap takes 1 Phase per km; +1/4) (10 Active Points)

12 Super-Strong Legs: Running +6" (12" total)

40 The Celestial Owl of Athena: Telepathy 12d6 (Human class of minds) (60 Active Points); Limited Normal Range (4"; -1/2)

75 The Thunderbolts of Zeus: Multipower, 75-point reserve

7u 1) The Labyrinthine Lightnings: RKA 3d6+1, Explosion (+1/2) (75 Active Points)

5u 2) The Lethal Lightnings: RKA 5d6 (75 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x2 END; -1/2)

6u 3) The Livid Lightnings: (Total: 75 Active Cost, 65 Real Cost) RKA 3d6 (Real Cost: 45) plus Sight Group Flash 6d6 (30 Active Points); Linked (RKA; -1/2) (Real Cost: 20)

6u 4) The Lucent Lightnings: RKA 2 1/2d6, Armor Piercing (+1/2) (60 Active Points)

70 The Vapors Of The Vata: Multipower, 70-point reserve

5u 1) Second Vapor: Extra-Dimensional Movement (Related Group of Dimensions, Any Location [the home dimensions of the target of the spell]), Usable As Attack (defense is having Extra-Dimensional Movement or dimension-manipulating powers; +1) (70 Active Points); Only Works Against Beings Not Native To The Dimension They're Currently In (-1/2)

4u 2) Third Vapor: Extra-Dimensional Movement (single location in a single dimension, chosen when character learns the spell), Trigger (Activating the Trigger requires a Zero Phase Action, Trigger requires a Turn or more to reset; victim touches trapped object; +1/4), Usable As Attack (+1) (45 Active Points)

7u 3) First Vapor: Extra-Dimensional Movement (Any Dimension, Any Location), x32 Increased Weight (70 Active Points)

14 Will of the Immortal: Mental Defense (17 points total)

8 Zeus Giveth, Zeus can taketh away: Inherent (+1/4) for up to 40 Active Points of Granted Immortality (10 Active Points); Can be removed by Zeus (-1/4)

Armor of the Blacksmith, all slots OIF (-1/2)

20 1) Mithril Defense : Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

10 2) Mithril Defense: Damage Resistance (15 PD/15 ED) (15 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

20 3) Mithril Defense: Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

Enhanced Senses

5 1) Super-Sensitive Eyes: Nightvision

4 2) Super-Strong Ears: +2 PER with Hearing Group

6 3) Super-Strong Eyes: +3 PER with Sight Group

12 4) Super-Strong Eyes: +8 versus Range Modifier for Sight Group

Powers Cost: 601

Cost Martial Arts Maneuver

Brick Tricks Martial Art

4 1) Bearhug I: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 20d6 Crush, Must Follow Grab

5 2) Bearhug II: 1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, +0 DCV, Grab Two Limbs, 2d6 NND

4 3) Big Push: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 95 STR to Shove

4 4) Break Free: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, +0 DCV, 95 STR vs. Grabs

5 5) Fist-Grab: 1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +1 DCV, Grab One Limb, Block

3 6) Grab: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -1 DCV, Grab Two Limbs, 90 STR for holding on

5 7) Legbreaker: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -2 DCV, Grab One Limb; HKA 1d6 +1 , Disable

4 8) Punch: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +0 DCV, 18d6 Strike

4 9) Slam: 1/2 Phase, -1 OCV, -1 DCV, STR +2d6 Strike; Grab Two Limbs; Target Falls

3 10) Tackle: 1/2 Phase, +0 OCV, -1 DCV, 16d6 +v/5 Strike; You Fall, Target Falls; FMove

4 11) Toughness: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +2 DCV, Block, Abort

3 12) Wrestler's Throw: 1/2 Phase, +2 OCV, +1 DCV, 16d6 Strike; You Fall, Target Falls

Martial Arts Cost: 48

Cost Skill

2 +1 with "Punch"

8 +1 with All Combat

10 +2 with HTH Combat

30 +3 Overall

3 Analyze: Combat 14-

3 Analyze: Magic 14-

4 Animal Handler (Birds, Equines, Felines) 16-

3 Armorsmith 14-

3 Breakfall 14-

3 Bureaucratics 16-

3 Climbing 14-

3 Combat Piloting 14-

3 Concealment 14-

3 Conversation 16-

3 Cryptography 14-

3 Deduction 14-

3 Disguise 14-

2 Forgery (Documents) 14-

6 Gambling (Card Games, Dice Games, Chess, Mahjongg) 14-

3 High Society 16-

3 Hoist 14-

3 Interrogation 16-

3 Jack of All Trades

1 1) PS: Blacksmith (2 Active Points) 11-

1 2) PS: Brewer (2 Active Points) 11-

1 3) PS: Carpenter (2 Active Points) 11-

2 4) PS: Cooking (3 Active Points) 12-

1 5) PS: Painter (2 Active Points) 11-

1 6) PS: Sailor (2 Active Points) 11-

3 Linguist

2 1) Language: Arabic (fluent conversation)

2 2) Language: English (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

2 3) Language: Gaelic (completely fluent) (3 Active Points)

1 4) Language: German (fluent conversation) (2 Active Points)

0 5) Language: Greek (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

3 6) Language: Italian (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

2 7) Language: Latin (idiomatic) (4 Active Points)

3 Navigation (Land, Marine) 14-

3 Oratory 16-

3 Paramedics 14-

3 Persuasion 16-

11 Power: Strength Tricks 18-

3 Riding 14-

3 Scholar

1 1) KS: Arcane And Occult Lore (2 Active Points) 11-

1 2) KS: Fae Magic (2 Active Points) 11-

2 3) KS: Greek Mythos & Legends (3 Active Points) 14-

1 4) KS: Heraldry (2 Active Points) 11-

1 5) KS: Herbalism And Healing-Lore (2 Active Points) 11-

4 6) KS: Hermetic Theurgy (5 Active Points) 16-

1 7) KS: Legends And Lore (2 Active Points) 11-

2 8) KS: The Mystic World (3 Active Points) 14-

1 9) KS: The Superhuman World (2 Active Points) 11-

3 Scientist

2 1) SS: Biology 14- (3 Active Points)

2 2) SS: Chemistry 14- (3 Active Points)

2 3) SS: Physics 14- (3 Active Points)

3 Seduction 16-

3 Shadowing 14-

3 Stealth 14-

3 Streetwise 16-

8 Survival (Marine, Temperate/Subtropical, Tropical, Mountain) 14-

10 TF: Common Motorized Ground Vehicles, Riding Animals, Balloons & Zeppelins, Large Rowed Boats, Large Wind-Powered Boats, Rafts, Small Rowed Boats, Small Wind-Powered Boats, Two-Wheeled Motorized Ground Vehicles

3 Tactics 14-

3 Teamwork 14-

3 Tracking 14-

3 Traveler

1 1) AK: Ancient Greece (2 Active Points) 11-

1 2) AK: Lands of Legend (2 Active Points) 11-

2 3) AK: Medaterranian Sea (3 Active Points) 14-

2 4) AK: Olympus (3 Active Points) 14-

2 5) CK: Athens (3 Active Points) 14-

1 6) CK: London (2 Active Points) 11-

1 7) CK: New York City (2 Active Points) 11-

1 8) CK: Paragon City (2 Active Points) 11- [Notes: Or campaign city of choice]

1 9) CK: Paris (2 Active Points) 11-

1 10) CK: Rome (2 Active Points) 11-

1 11) CK: Thebes (2 Active Points) 11-

1 12) CuK: Celtic Lands of Legend (2 Active Points) 11-

1 13) CuK: Fae (2 Active Points) 11-

1 14) CuK: Superheroes (2 Active Points) 11-

4 WF: Common Melee Weapons, Common Missile Weapons

Skills Cost: 247

Cost Perk

20 Contacts: 30 pts worth of contacts inside the Mystic Community

1 False Identity: Ian Cleese, a history chair at Oxford.

7 Fringe Benefit: International Driver's License, Membership: Chapel Perilous (Lieutenant Rank), Passport, Tenured Professor, on sabbatical

5 Money: Well Off

3 Well-Connected

5 1) Contact: Azuria, agent of PRIMUS (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has very useful Skills or resources, Good relationship with Contact) (6 Active Points) 11-

4 2) Contact: Celtic God of Blacksmiths (Contact has very useful Skills or resources, Good relationship with Contact) (5 Active Points) 11-

7 3) Contact: Hercules (Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Contact has very useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact) (8 Active Points) 12-

Perks Cost: 52

Cost Talent

10 Divine Favor

5 Eidetic Memory

14 Fearless

3 Absolute Time Sense

3 Lightning Reflexes: +2 DEX to act first with All Actions

Talents Cost: 35

Total Character Cost: 1300

Pts. Disadvantage

20 Enraged: when those under his protection are harmed (Uncommon), go 14-, recover 11-

20 Hunted: The Clockwork King 8- (Mo Pow, PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find, Harshly Punish) [Notes: Or campaign roboticist, Mechanon works for Champions]

5 Physical Limitation: 2-3 times normal mass (Infrequently, Slightly Impairing)

10 Physical Limitation: Medical-Resistant Physiology (Infrequently, Greatly Impairing)

20 Psychological Limitation: Honorable (Common, Total)

15 Psychological Limitation: Loves Combat (Common, Strong)

20 Psychological Limitation: Overconfidance (Very Common, Strong)

20 Psychological Limitation: True-Blue Hero (Very Common, Strong)

10 Social Limitation: Public Identity (Frequently, Minor)

5 Vulnerability: 1 1/2 x Effect Detect: Magical Beings (Uncommon) [Notes: A very powerful being, metallists and mages can find him quite easily.]

5 Vulnerability: 1 1/2 x Effect Mind Scanned (Uncommon) [Notes: A very powerful being, metallists and mages can find him quite easily.]

Disadvantage Points: 150

Base Points: 200

Experience Required: 950

Total Experience Available: 950

Experience Unspent: 0

Khur-Loki

Player: NPC Villain

Val Char Cost

45 STR 35

20 DEX 30

20 CON 20

20 BODY 20

23 INT 13

27 EGO 34

18 PRE 8

18 COM 4

12 PD 3

12 ED 8

5 SPD 20

13 REC 0

56 END 8

60 STUN 7

7" RUN 2

3" SWIM 1

9" LEAP 0

Characteristics Cost: 213

Cost Power

60 Asgardian Fire Magics: Multipower, 60-point reserve

6u 1) Flame Wave: Energy Blast 12d6 (60 Active Points)

5u 2) Fire Burst: Energy Blast 8d6, Explosion (+1/4) (50 Active Points)

6u 3) Searing Flame: Energy Blast 8d6, Armor Piercing (+1/2) (60 Active Points)

6u 4) Endless Burning: Energy Blast 4d6, Penetrating (+1/2), Uncontrolled (+1/2), Continuous (+1) (60 Active Points)

3 Magesense: Detect Magic 14- (Unusual Group) (5 Active Points); Concentration (0 DCV; -1/2)

35 Kreigfang: (Total: 77 Active Cost, 35 Real Cost) Killing Attack - Hand-To-Hand 3d6 (5d6 w/STR), Penetrating (+1/2) (67 Active Points); OAF Durable (-1), Required Hands One-And-A-Half-Handed (-1/4) (Real Cost: 30) plus +2 with OCV (10 Active Points); OAF Durable (-1) (Real Cost: 5)

5 Iron Will: Mental Defense (10 points total)

Asgardian Physiology

5 1) Dense Flesh: Damage Resistance (5 PD/5 ED)

2 2) Dense Flesh: Knockback Resistance -1"

27 3) Life Support (Eating Character only has to eat once per week; Extended Breathing 1 END per Minute; Immunity All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Longevity 1600 Years; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Sleeping Character only has to sleep 8 hours per week)

75 Asgardian Sorcery: Variable Power Pool (Magic Pool), 50 base + 25 control cost, (75 Active Points)

Powers Cost: 235

Cost Skill

6 +2 with Asgardian Fire Magic Multipwer

6 +2 with Swords

7 Acting 15-

3 Bribery 13-

3 Bureaucratics 13-

3 Climbing 13-

3 Conversation 13-

3 Cryptography 14-

3 Deduction 14-

7 Disguise 16-

6 Forgery (Art Objects, Documents, Money (Counterfeiting)) 14-

8 Gambling (Board Games, Card Games, Dice Games, Roulette) 14-

3 High Society 13-

3 AK: New Asgard 14-

2 CK: Millennium City 11-

3 KS: Arcane & Occult Lore 14-

3 KS: Demonology 14-

3 KS: Necromancy 14-

3 KS: Witchcraft 14-

3 KS: Asgardian Lore 14-

1 Language: Latin (Basic Conversation)

2 Language: English (fluent conversation)

0 Language: Norse (idiomatic; Native Tongue)

3 Mimicry 14-

6 Navigation (Air, Astral, Dimensional, Land, Marine) 14-

3 Persuasion 13-

3 Riding 13-

3 Security Systems 14-

3 Seduction 13-

3 Shadowing 14-

3 Sleight Of Hand 13-

13 Power 19-

3 Stealth 13-

3 Streetwise 13-

3 Ventriloquism 14-

4 WF: Common Melee Weapons, Common Missile Weapons

3 Weaponsmith 14-

Skills Cost: 140

Cost Perk

40 Vehicles & Bases

2 Reputation (A small to medium sized group) ; 11-, +2/+2d6

40 Follower

50 Follower

45 Follower

Perks Cost: 177

Cost Talent

20 Universal Translator 14-

5 Resistance (5 points)

27 Danger Sense (self only, Any Danger, Function as a Sense) 14-

Talents Cost: 52

Total Character Cost: 817

Pts. Disadvantage

10 Distinctive Features: Mystic Aura Not Concealable, Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction, Detectable Only By Unusual Senses

10 Enraged: When thwarted (Uncommon), go 11-, recover 14-

20 Hunted: Trismegistus Council 8- (Occasionally), More Powerful, NCI, Capture

15 Hunted: DEMON 8- (Occasionally), As Powerful, NCI, Capture

5 Hunted: Lords of Asgard 8- (Mo Pow, Watching)

20 Psychological Limitation: Conquerer of All Creation Common, Total

15 Psychological Limitation: Utterly Self Centered; Cares Only For Himself Common, Strong

15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity (Loki) Frequently (11-), Major

5 Rivalry: Professional (Thalodon the Dark, new Asgardian "Master of Shadows"; Rival is As Powerful; Seek to Harm or Kill Rival; Rival Unaware of Rivalry)

25 Unluck: 5d6 [Notes: Khur has managed to use his own inscrutable luck to curse his tormentor. Loki hasn't caught on yet but while he makes minor porgress, his grand schemes seem to fail through the presence of blind luck.]

Disadvantage Points: 140

Base Points: 200

Experience Required: 477

Total Experience Available: 477

Experience Unspent: 0