The Munchkin Build Contest

Furry Fox

Re: The Munchkin Build Contest

15 STR: 5 RP

Martial Arts, Offensive Strike and Flying Dodge, 10 RP

2 MA DC levels: 8 RP

MP of six Advantaged HAs, 32 AP reserve, All OIF (-1/2): 21+6 = 27 RP

Ya thankfully I have a munchkin or two on staff so I'm always heading them off at the pass. Easy fix for that was just saying any adders on a +HA power ONLY affect that power unless you also throw in an naked advantage for however many active points of STR+MA+CSL+DCs you plan on throwing in.

Only seemed fair.

Oh I have a 90 STR so I buy a +2d HA Armor piercing and now I get free 90 AP STR..errr... no Narc, you dont. (That's my munchkins name, or at least what we call him.)

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya thankfully I have a munchkin or two on staff so I'm always heading them off at the pass.

That's expressly book-legal, on the "advantaged attacks" section in FREd. It's the way you're supposed to build martial arts weapon attacks, (STR+Advantage HA+MA DC+maneuver) that I'm aware of.

Oh I have a 90 STR so I buy a +2d HA Armor piercing and now I get free 90 AP STR..errr... no Narc, you dont. (That's my munchkins name, or at least what we call him.)

That's not book-legal; an advantaged HA can add up to its own dice in STR, and still keep the advantages. Thus, that particular attack would get up to 4d6 AP attack, or a 20d6 normal attack. That's why Martial Arts DC's are so useful: they don't fall under that restriction, and thus pick up the Advantages on the HA for "free".

• 4 weeks later...

How does one build this shield in HDv3? It's the Force Field/Damage Shield that has me scratching my head.

One that I have always liked is:

1'' of Teleport

w/ Possition shift.'

and Useable as an attack (force fields, Teleport power as D.)

It may not seem like much but use it to slap an enemy and teleport them where they are but laying on there face prone to your allies' attacks.:D

La Rose