Adventure Modules

Dominique

Re: Adventure Modules

What he said. Spence they've done some good stuff' date=' swing by the site and check out a few of the fre previews they have posted.[/quote']

I did. I will be getting one of the Hero version they are making. But first I have to recover from the PulpHardBack impulse buy......:D

How many of you guys miss the old adventure modules? And in the event they ever do decide to start producing them again' date=' what would you like to see?[/quote']

I do, I do! Many of my opinions on the greatness of these modules has been stated already, so as far as producing again, I'd just like to see something that involves named characters who haven't been written up yet. I would really like to see an adventure that involves the PCs and an NPC team, even if it says "NPC team did this while the heroes were in Scene B." I've noticed that I have always run games in which the PCs are in the same city as another hero team (Millennium City - Champions; San Angelo - Justice Foundation; San Francisco - Protectors [and I even created an Oakland based team for across the Bay]; generic city - Freedom Squad [though the PCs ended up joining them]). I often feel the "need" to explain what the other heroes were doing while the PC's were doing their thing. Maybe I have some repressed desire to write myself into a corner? :o

There's been a lot of action on these boards vis a vis that classic Third Edition Champs adventure' date=' [i']VOICE of Doom[/i]. If you check this thread you'll find the sterling work that our boardmates Kirby and Enforcer84 have done updating the villains of VOICE to 5th Edition, as well as the NPC hero team from that adventure, the Freedom Squad.

Yeah buddy! That's a good thread, y'all should read it. :DSerious note: thanks!

Thanks to everyone who worked on these projects. I hope fans of these old adventures find the updates interesting and useful. :)

:thumbup:

• 1 year later...

RPG Now: Guardians of Order Products

http://www.rpgnow.com/default.php?manufacturers_id=73

I miss GOO already. I may not have been their biggest fan, but I enjoyed Reality Storm: When Worlds Collide (When it finally came out!), Tékumel: Empire of the Petal Throne, and A Game of Thrones Roleplaying Game (Standard Edition).

QM

RPG Shop seems to have a better collection.

http://www.rpgshop.com/default.php?manufacturers_id=298

Silver Age Sentinels: Roll Call #2 - Sidekick's Club

Silver Age Sentinels: Character Folio

Silver Age Sentinels: Criminal Intent - A Villians Almanac

Silver Age Sentinels: Emergency Response #1 -

Silver Age Sentinels: Emergency Response #2 - Sphinx Engine

Silver Age Sentinels: From The Files Of Matthews - Gentech

Silver Age Sentinels: Path Of The Bold

Silver Age Sentinels: Path Of The Just

Silver Age Sentinels: Roll Call #1 -

Silver Age Sentinels: Roll Call #3 - Country Matters

Silver Age Sentinels: Shields Of Justice