Until Superpowers Database Art and Content discussion.

Enforcer84

COOL.

I am impresseed with this book It has so many useful abilities and a bit in the back with examples of adapting towards other (a mix and match and gadget) kind of like the chinese gods in CKC. I was also over all impressed with the art a great deal. Nato, Eric Lofgren, Storn Cook, Chris Stevens, Bryce Nakawaga, and Greg Smith have really nice pieces in there. I particularly liked Nato's rendition of the Eurostar vs Gravitar tussle. Eric's Lofgren's depiction of Summer Cloud (apparently a member of China's Tiger Squad) was mmmmmgoood. I also like the artist who did the Morph vs Ironclad illo on page 175. I just don't know which of the listed authors he is. His works in the book were great. I am not sure which pieces Keith "insert cool quote here" Curtis did, and if its the ones I guess it is I was very impressed. The only art that struck me as "eh" was Scott Ruggles' depiciton of Grond, which is too bad, his Stromfront, and Curse were awesome.

all and all I love this book, and hope to see a HD file for it...

Way to Go Guys!

Re: Until Superpowers Database Art and Content discussion.

Originally posted by Enforcer84

I particularly liked Nato's rendition of the Eurostar vs Gravitar tussle.

Way to Go Guys!

Thanks a bunch Enforcer. All of us artists really appreciate compliments like that - it's a great reward to get such positive comments on your work.