Weekend Warriors -- Campaign Log

Edsel

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Weekend Warriors -- Campaign Log

That would be nice but many of them have jobs and families that limit their gaming time. We game every other Saturday because that is all life will allow. One of our regular players (who rarely misses a session) drives from Tulsa to my house in south OKC specifically for the game. That is about a 115 mile drive one-way. I don't want to think about the fuel costs and turnpike fees he incurs just to play.

That would be nice but many of them have jobs and families that limit their gaming time. We game every other Saturday because that is all life will allow. One of our regular players (who rarely misses a session) drives from Tulsa to my house in south OKC specifically for the game. That is about a 115 mile drive one-way. I don't want to think about the fuel costs and turnpike fees he incurs just to play.

in times like THEESE that is a problem forget my suggestion then

Well, at least I am gaming again. You know how hard it sucks to miss gaming for more than a year. I think next Saturday will mark two months.

As to the game, I am fairly confident that there are very few players who would not like to see a return to the WW. Stargate is fine but it'll never be the #1 slot on the OKC Crews list.

As to the game' date=' I am fairly confident that there are very few players who would not like to see a return to the WW. Stargate is fine but it'll never be the #1 slot on the OKC Crews list.[/quote']

Guess I'd better start reading up on my campaign logs.

i just finished it it'd make a fine novel series

Try the Omega Team Logs.... Also by Edsel but with much more PC death. This was the original dark champions game and used Hudson City Blues among other things. The crowning moment was when a bad monkey martial artist punked me and then used me as a human shield. Talk about embarrassing.

• 9 months later...

Not likely for the foreseeable future. Our group has actually grown to the point that we would be too overloaded with players. We have a solid group of eight now and have had to turn away potential players. The Weekend Warriors campaign is geared for a group of 3 to 5 players, any more than that and the campaign loses the "feel" that I want for it. I am keeping my campaign data and one day it may return when, and if, our numbers dwindle again.

Right now our group is concentrating on campaigns that are geared for a group of 7 to 8 players. This means that we are currently playing Champions and when Eosin's work schedule relents we will shift back to his Forgotten Realms Fantasy Hero campaign. I am currently working on a Urban Fantasy / Sci-fi / Horror campaign which will borrow heavily from the Shadows Angelus worldbook on Mike's website. This campaign is weeks away from being ready for play and since we may move on to Fantasy Hero next, It may be months before I get to run a game again.

Not likely for the foreseeable future. Our group has actually grown to the point that we would be too overloaded with players. We have a solid group of eight now and have had to turn away potential players. The Weekend Warriors campaign is geared for a group of 3 to 5 players, any more than that and the campaign loses the "feel" that I want for it. I am keeping my campaign data and one day it may return when, and if, our numbers dwindle again.

Right now our group is concentrating on campaigns that are geared for a group of 7 to 8 players. This means that we are currently playing Champions and when Eosin's work schedule relents we will shift back to his Forgotten Realms Fantasy Hero campaign. I am currently working on a Urban Fantasy / Sci-fi / Horror campaign which will borrow heavily from the Shadows Angelus worldbook on Mike's website. This campaign is weeks away from being ready for play and since we may move on to Fantasy Hero next, It may be months before I get to run a game again.

Wow, I'd like more Weekend Warriors, but I'm glad it's on hiatus because you are having too much gaming than too little.

The new game looks to be a hoot. Very strong anime vibe with some horror and urban fantasy thrown in. I think Edsel is basing it off something Susano wrote up and then adding his own spin.

I am sitting here contemplating what type of character I am going to play. So many choices....

The new game looks to be a hoot. Very strong anime vibe with some horror and urban fantasy thrown in. I think Edsel is basing it off something Susano wrote up and then adding his own spin.

I am sitting here contemplating what type of character I am going to play. So many choices....

Campaign Log, please!

:D

We are still weeks away from me being ready to run the game. And then we have to decide if we will continue the current Champions game, move back to Eosin's Fantasy Hero game, or start this one. When we do start I will certainly maintain a campaign log.