Dinosaurs killed during the American Civil War?

Susano

Re: Dinosaurs killed during the American Civil War?

I'm always up for a bit of cryptozoology ! I have "Cryptozoology Ato Z" by Loren Coleman & Jerome Clark' date='"The Complete Guide To Mysterious Beings" by John A Keel and "My Quest For the Yeti" by Reinhold Messner. plus a few general "Unsolved Mystery" type books in my "Weird S***" section of the library. (Right next to where I am typing this actually !)[/quote']

Is the Cryptozoology A to Z the two volume set?

I'm always up for a bit of cryptozoology ! I have "Cryptozoology Ato Z" by Loren Coleman & Jerome Clark' date='"The Complete Guide To Mysterious Beings" by John A Keel and "My Quest For the Yeti" by Reinhold Messner.[/quote']

Own them all!

Not to mention a slew of others.

The Tombstone Epitaph was the primary source of weird news in the Deadlands universe. Was there actually a real publication by that name?

Including flying naked women in Vietnam.

Well, that WAS the '60s.

The Tombstone Epitaph was the primary source of weird news in the Deadlands universe. Was there actually a real publication by that name?

Absolutely -- it's one of those real-world details DEADLANDS was able to spin to great effect. My "books I used to research the books I wrote for DEADLANDS" library includes a whole book on the Epitaph -- its history, people, stories, etc.

Absolutely -- it's one of those real-world details DEADLANDS was able to spin to great effect. My "books I used to research the books I wrote for DEADLANDS" library includes a whole book on the Epitaph -- its history' date=' people, stories, etc.[/quote']

And giant thunderbirds? :D

Dose anyone have the Encyclopedia of Cryptozoology: A Global Guide to Hidden Animals and Their Pursuers? Is it worth the money?

Based on the Amazon reviews, Encyclopedia of Cryptozoology: A Global Guide to Hidden Animals and Their Pursuers, isn't worth the money ($95.00), while Mysterious Creatures : A Guide to Cryptozoology is an excellent book, but far too expensive ($185.00 base). However, I have seen the latter book for far, far less, depending on where you order it from.

Based on the Amazon reviews' date=' [i']Encyclopedia of Cryptozoology: A Global Guide to Hidden Animals and Their Pursuers[/i], isn't worth the money ($95.00), while Mysterious Creatures : A Guide to Cryptozoology is an excellent book, but far too expensive ($185.00 base). However, I have seen the latter book for far, far less, depending on where you order it from.

I read the reviews on Amazon. But of the 4 only one had actley read the book and that person liked it.