FH Nightmare

atlascott

I was playing FH with my group awhile back, years ago to be exact. One guy wanted to have a spirit animal familiar. He actually brought his bird to the game--it was a parrot. Loud, smelly. I told him to leave it the bird. Before I now, he say "Main Screen Turn On!"

(To be fair, I did tell him I Got Signal)

He leave but say all your game...

I interrupted that he was on the way to destruction make your time, but it dissuaded him not from finishing...

...are belong to us.

And he teleported right out of there, parrot and all...

Years l8r, I discovered that the parrot was an alien and the 'man' was a mere meat conveyance his civilization had bioengineered years prior for convenience and 4 other more, shall we say, prurient purposes, the details of which do not belong on board such this one.

Re: FH Nightmare

I was playing FH with my group awhile back, years ago to be exact. One guy wanted to have a spirit animal familiar. He actually brought his bird to the game--it was a parrot. Loud, smelly. I told him to leave it the bird. Before I now, he say "Main Screen Turn On!"

(To be fair, I did tell him I Got Signal)

He leave but say all your game...

I interrupted that he was on the way to destruction make your time, but it dissuaded him not from finishing...

...are belong to us.

And he teleported right out of there, parrot and all...

Years l8r, I discovered that the parrot was an alien and the 'man' was a mere meat conveyance his civilization had bioengineered years prior for convenience and 4 other more, shall we say, prurient purposes, the details of which do not belong on board such this one.

Wait! You hate this system, why are you playing it?!!?!?

:D