Need help with a name.

DEFCON Clown

I've got an idea for a character but I can't come up with a name for her.

She has Healing, Aid, Drain, Transfer, Absorbtion, Energy Blast, and Running. She is a forensic scientist for the local police. When in hero id she dresses like a typical punk/goth chick. I got the idea from the Abbey character on the TV show NCIS. Does anyone have any suggestions for a superhero name for her?

Re: Need help with a name.

I've got an idea for a character but I can't come up with a name for her.

She has Healing, Aid, Drain, Transfer, Absorbtion, Energy Blast, and Running. She is a forensic scientist for the local police. When in hero id she dresses like a typical punk/goth chick. I got the idea from the Abbey character on the TV show NCIS. Does anyone have any suggestions for a superhero name for her?

I can't get past Morticia, which is the very first thing that popped into my head.

Something gloomy sounding and latin (or greek or another classical language) is probably in order. Panacea would go for the Healing/Aid side of thing.

Her powers all have the special effect of her controling different aspects of the body. Hence her Healing, Aid, Drain, and Transfer. The absorption is her using the energy of the attack to amplify her own energy (its an 4d6 Absorption vs Physical and Energy that feeds her END). I only added the Running and EB at the insistance of my GM. I wanted her not to have any really offensive powers and to be a support character and to have a lot of useful skills. My GM though she needed an attack power and a movement power.

Segue comes to mind... she's capable of moving one's state from another--from the forensic side, she's seen death and worked to resolve the "state" of mind to pass whomever on with questions answered. On the Heroic side, she's improving one's "state" of body.

Hecate was the Titaness from Greek myth that Zeus learned most of his magic from, and she specialized in magic that controlled or transformed the body. It fits with the character's powers and Greek fetish, and is also a minor icon among some Goths. It would also make things very interesting (in the Chinese sense) if the real deal ever showed up.

Her powers all have the special effect of her controling different aspects of the body. Hence her Healing' date=' Aid, Drain, and Transfer. The absorption is her using the energy of the attack to amplify her own energy (its an 4d6 Absorption vs Physical and Energy that feeds her END). I only added the Running and EB at the insistance of my GM. I wanted her not to have any really offensive powers and to be a support character and to have a lot of useful skills. My GM though she needed an attack power and a movement power.[/quote']

Hmm, how about Antibody?

Or Marionette?

Her powers all have the special effect of her controling different aspects of the body. Hence her Healing' date=' Aid, Drain, and Transfer. The absorption is her using the energy of the attack to amplify her own energy (its an 4d6 Absorption vs Physical and Energy that feeds her END). I only added the Running and EB at the insistance of my GM. I wanted her not to have any really offensive powers and to be a support character and to have a lot of useful skills. My GM though she needed an attack power and a movement power.[/quote']

Chakra.

You've got 7 base Powers, 7 Chakra Points, all body energy based.