[Online Game]New 'Marvel: Next Generation' game

Snake Gandhi

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Online Game]New 'Marvel: Next Generation' game

I just found this as I was researching art for Stilt-Girl. It is eerily similar' date=' isn't it? I never heard of this thing before, but I may have to hunt it down just for curiousity.[/quote']

Also on the coincidence front, I was walking through the library last night with my 21-year-old daughter and walked past a stack of comic books. On the top of the stack? A copy of Spider-Girl, with her and Spiderman in a boxing ring facing Electro and Electro's daughter. It's apparently Marvel coincidence week or something.

Goodness' date=' hubba-hubba is [i']right[/i]! Is that a pic of Emma Frost?

Thanks for posting; it's a great pic and I appreciate the thought. No, that's not Argent -- the clothing and setting are too immodest, too immoderate --

Well then, I guess this will NEVER do... :shock:

Woot! Not too shabby Log. Thanks :thumbup: How would you do up a masculine version of this costume' date=' from this picture of mom and dad?[/quote']

Perhaps something like this. The spikes along the arm aren't doable, so I opted for a more 'spiky' color pattern and added the shoulder spikes.