Sure signs that your player doesn't want to be in your 350 pt champions game.

proditor

Re: Sure signs that your player doesn't want to be in your 350 pt champions game.

Wonder if it was the same player?

I couldn't rightly say. I do know said player was (is?) involved in an ungodly number of PBeMs. So it's certainly possible.

IMX' date=' most major player mis-matches tend to "self-resolve" like that sooner or later. :)[/quote']

My experience too, although in some cases it took way to many sessions (years.)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sure signs that your player doesn't want to be in your 350 pt champions game.

Oh, you can, it's just (technically) illegal.

Wholly justified, but illegal.

Your only hope justice is truly getting a jury of your peers. Twelve GMs in a jury? They'd never convict you.

Furthermore, they'd vote to resurrect the guy and kill him again. :D

You establish ground rules for a long, thrilling mystey, fraught with cover-up and intrigue, and request skill sets including detective work, beuracracy, KS: politics KS: area knowledges-- maybe even perks such as contacts or favors--

things like that.

He hands you a character who has spent 230 points on stats and melee weapons, named Killah Thug, who resides in Hackenslash, NJ...

(also a true story. Fortunately, not at my table....)

You establish ground rules for a long, thrilling mystey, fraught with cover-up and intrigue, and request skill sets including detective work, beuracracy, KS: politics KS: area knowledges-- maybe even perks such as contacts or favors--

things like that.

He hands you a character who has spent 230 points on stats and melee weapons, named Killah Thug, who resides in Hackenslash, NJ...

(also a true story. Fortunately, not at my table....)

Or a mentalist with Mind Scan and Mind Control at the Active Point Limit.

More Signs:

• Player claims his/her character to be Takofanes' dominatrix.

"Did anyone else just go to a scary visual place?"

:shock::fear::cry::ugly::angst:

Been there, done that, burned the evidence.

Lucius Alexander

I’d rather think about a palindromedary now, thank you.

He submits a character that is nothing more than a computer. Not a robot with a computer brain' date=' just a computer, like a Laptop or a Mac or PC[/quote']

It’s all about the software; does he have City of Heroes loaded on his character?

It’s all about the software; does he have City of Heroes loaded on his character?

All he needs is the internet. The other characters can just put him down near the villain, and the computer can activate his Mind Control, Only to Get Target to Waste Time.