Site for BIG 12-sided die?

Trebuchet

I'd like to get a large (2" or thereabouts) 12-sided die to help keep track of segments during combat. My FLGS struck out, so I'm appealing to my fellow Heroes for help. Does anyone know an online store or FLGS that would have such an item. I know they exist, because I've seen them somewhere.

I think it might be a KOPLOW, you know the "We suck compared to CHESSEX, but we make some weird dice that no one else bothers with" company?

Sadly thier web site is absolutely terrible and not much help. I think a 2 year old could do a better web site with nothing more than Notepad. Might have better luck looking on retailers web sites.....

Re: Site for BIG 12-sided die?

Originally posted by Trebuchet

I'd like to get a large (2" or thereabouts) 12-sided die to help keep track of segments during combat.

I happen to have the speed chart visible and use a 4-sider which a player once refered to as the "time dilator"

If I can present an awesome idea of Derek's:

Go to a school supply shop or educational toy store. Get one of those big cardboard "Teach-you-to-tell-time" clocks. Remove the hour hand. Indicate the segment with the minute hand. It's much easier to read than a giant 12-sider.

Keith "stealing from the best" Curtis

Originally posted by keithcurtis

If I can present an awesome idea of Derek's:

Go to a school supply shop or educational toy store. Get one of those big cardboard "Teach-you-to-tell-time" clocks. Remove the hour hand. Indicate the segment with the minute hand. It's much easier to read than a giant 12-sider.

Keith "stealing from the best" Curtis

DUDE! Your avatar freaked me out!!! When did you make the changes to it? I actually jumped in my chair.

Originally posted by keithcurtis

I was wondering when someone would notice. It also blinks and looks around.

Keith "Evillo" Curtis

I know it does. I was reading your post and the eyes moved and I caught it out of the corner of my eye. Since I wasn't certain and I had seen your icon before, I was like "Hey, did that just move?" so I leaned in to look at the photo and then BLAMO! the demon. It startled me and then I laughed my ass off because I hadn't been caught like that in a long time. :)