Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Nolgroth

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gemini Ascendant Campaign

For me I upgraded my WF from Ion Weapons to Energy Weapons, and I bought Fam: Research, FAM: (PS) Starship Engineer, and finally I upgraded my instructor skill to a full skill instead of a Fam.

For Caspar she upgraded her RSR on Telepathy and Mind Scan to no AP penalty, and bought off the limitations on her Mental Defense (so now she has a flat 8 points of mental defense with no advantages or limitations). She had saved her XP till she had enough points to do this. Her next goal will be to train as a Psi (to raise her power level). For that goal can you provide her some guidlines on max AP for those abilities? That way she has a goal and I can compute the cost (so she knows how much XP to save in the future).

See ya tonight :D

For me I upgraded my WF from Ion Weapons to Energy Weapons' date=' and I bought Fam: Research, FAM: (PS) Starship Engineer, and finally I upgraded my instructor skill to a full skill instead of a Fam.[/quote']I will of course need updated nodes for Wade and Caspar tonight. :)

For Caspar she upgraded her RSR on Telepathy and Mind Scan to no AP penalty, and bought off the limitations on her Mental Defense (so now she has a flat 8 points of mental defense with no advantages or limitations). She had saved her XP till she had enough points to do this. Her next goal will be to train as a Psi (to raise her power level). For that goal can you provide her some guidlines on max AP for those abilities? That way she has a goal and I can compute the cost (so she knows how much XP to save in the future).
Well she is quite well along the way to being a Psi as is. In terms of guidance for later abilities, I would suggest something along the 40 Active Point range as a player maximum.

Now for her Psi-cops registration....

I was looking through the SF Forum and I found some extensive background information on each of the 4 races. I found it quite interesting as the Yazirians have more depth to them then I had thought. If you want to read about the backgrounds . The site is http://starfrontiers.com .Then click forum After that click the Star frontiers :Origins and Theories section, then click on all entries (upper right hand corner) . It will then list all the entries ,you're looking for Where: Yazirians and so on.

I was looking through the SF Forum and I found some extensive background information on each of the 4 races. I found it quite interesting as the Yazirians have more depth to them then I had thought. If you want to read about the backgrounds . The site is http://starfrontiers.com .Then click forum After that click the Star frontiers :Origins and Theories section' date=' then click on all entries (upper right hand corner) . It will then list all the entries ,you're looking for Where: Yazirians and so on.[/quote']That is a cool link! Thanks. Reading the dralasite portion was absolutely fascinating. Haven't gotten to the others yet. I'm not going to plagiarize, but I would suggest that everybody read those. I'm going to keep a copy for myself.

I so wish that would have known about this stuff earlier, like last July. :) Would probably have made some interesting changes in the races.

By the way, I'm probably going to be ten-fifteen minutes late tonight. I'm not sure, did we have any problems with persistent log-outs with my server last time? I can't remember.

I'm going to start my server and you guys make the call about which one to log into. I'll check the Servers window and choose the one where you are at. See ya later.

Yeah, Starwolf was the only one who got dropped and it was only once. I think we will try moving the game permanently over to the Gemini Ascendant server for awhile to test long-term running of the server.

Things went along nicely and the pieces are going to start falling into place. With any luck, things will start making sense to y'all real soon now. I hope Presto gets back soon. Now would be a good time to have him back.

As an amusing aside, the file that ghost-angel sent me last night, just arrived at my netscape address. Frickin' AOL. :)

Regarding the Starfrontiers forums, I'm not sure I want to register for another forum at this time. Herogames has been the only forum I have ever visited regularly. If I do make that decision, I'll let you know how it works out.

EDIT: I decided to go ahead and take the plunge. Forums timed out on me. :)

I finally got onto SF Forums last night. I put together all the info I could get on each race and some misc. info that I thought Nolgroth might find intersting . Then I sent each of you a folder with your race info in it. Did everybody get theirs. Nol you were sent everything I put together. Let me know if you got it .