Golden group needs help

MisterD

I have a few characters that I cave grouped together of character creation.

They are the staff and scientist working for the Alchemy project. They were tying to do with schience what Alchemy claimed to be able to do with magic.

As with most origins that take place in a science lab there was an accident. And some the workers who survived the explosion got super powered.

So far I have;

GOLD-RUSH: Speedster

GOLD-BRICK: Brick

MIDAS: A green lantern type character with intrinsic golden energy instead of a power ring.

GOLD-BUG: A gadget/power armor type character who did not get powers but wants to be a hero like the powered surviors. (Other concept for character was to make him a villian who wants to capture and transfer thier powers to himself.)

Any other ideas?

I have a villain group called the Goldstrike Gang with a similar theme, based off an ancient Adventures Club article called "The Gilt Complex". My team has Goldbug, Goldrush, Goldbrick, much like yours. Other members include Goldmind (Mentalist) & Goldfever (Pyrokinetic). Goldstrike could be used as a character name, perhaps a martial artist, as can Goldenrod.

This just poped into m head.

Golden Rule. Do onto others what you would have done onto you.

Any attack against Golden Rule would effect the attacker instead of Golden Rule (Dang. With Gold Rush I can't use the GR shortcut)

How would I create this character?

What powers would be needed.

THis ideas was used for a character I never completed (Voodoo. the living Voodoo doll)

Originally posted by MisterD

This just poped into m head.

Golden Rule. Do onto others what you would have done onto you.

Any attack against Golden Rule would effect the attacker instead of Golden Rule (Dang. With Gold Rush I can't use the GR shortcut)

How would I create this character?

What powers would be needed.

THis ideas was used for a character I never completed (Voodoo. the living Voodoo doll)

Well, for Ranged Attacks Missile Reflection would cover it. In the case of Hand-to-Hand damage my first thought is a Damage Shield with Variable SFX, only to match the last HTH SFX, maybe with extra Defenses Linked to it.

I'll give it some more thought.

(BTW, for another member of the Alchemy Project, how about a plant controller called "Gold Leaf"?)