Susano's [possible] Character Thread

Susano

Now that I have Hero Designer, I've started to rebuild a lot of my original characters (some former PCs, some possible PCs), as well as some older adaptations. Would people want to see them reposted here in all their newly corrected glory? (Complete with HDC file?).

Re: Susano's [possible] Character Thread

Sure' date=' so long as I can figure out how to get them to be readable on the post. For some reason, when I check back on old threads, most of the characters posted to them are unreadable messes of code. I don't know why.[/quote']

At one point, you could post HTML to the boards. So a lot of older character sheets were in the format. Now they look like a mess. :(

And those of us who don't like characters with errors (read' date=' HD designed) have no way of posting a readable sheet anymore.[/quote']

Print it as rtf and post it using the CODE tags.

For those who dont regularly go to your site. This would be good. Course, I regularly go to your site, so either way doesnt matter to me. ;)

Note: As long as you mention that you did some changes on the character on your (What's New) page. :thumbup: