Healing question

Simple regeneration. If you want to get fancy, add 'immunity to all poisons and pathogens' on a 'gradual effect' to account for that. AFAIK we've never SEEN him regenerate a lost limb; the adamantium skeleton foregoes the complete loss. He has, OTOH, regenerated the flesh lost FROM the bones, so I suppose I would add the 'regenerates limbs' adder.

There's an open question as to whether Wolverine and/or Sabretooth come back from the dead; the latter has had nasty nasty things (including Wolvie's claws) popped through his skull or heart any number of times. It's up to you; offhand I'd give them additional negative Body (whatever that would be as a disad, probably -1 or -1½) to shoehorn their apparently-very-very-deep resilience to being killed. It can happen, however, so...

There: Healing (Regeneration), with the Limbs Adder. Add 'Immunity to All Poisons' and 'Immunity to All Diseases'. He regenerates Transforms as well, so hopefully Healing (Regeneration) takes care of that...

Actually, I WOULD give him a bit of rPD and rED. There's no other way to really represent the ol' metal bones. If you want to get fancy, throw a Lim on the Armor Power "lets first point through". If you want to get REALLY fancy and you use Hit Locations, his skull gets Armor with no Lims, etc.

Damage Reduction? Doesn't appear to warrant that, based on what I can recall.

Originally posted by Wyrm Ouroboros

He has, OTOH, regenerated the flesh lost FROM the bones, so I suppose I would add the 'regenerates limbs' adder.

Might think about some kind of limitation on this since his healing wouldn't be able to replace the adamantium in the lost limb, right?

There's an open question as to whether Wolverine and/or Sabretooth come back from the dead; the latter has had nasty nasty things (including Wolvie's claws) popped through his skull or heart any number of times. It's up to you; offhand I'd give them additional negative Body (whatever that would be as a disad, probably -1 or -1½) to shoehorn their apparently-very-very-deep resilience to being killed. It can happen, however, so...

Been a long time since I read the comics but I seem to remember Sabertooth and the other Marauders getting killed several times. As I recall, they kept reappearing because there were clones of them that were being activated.

Now, how would you simulate that? Probably some loss of memories since the clone won't know anything the previous verions knew after it was cloned. Would that be healing with a delayed effect (time to activate the clone) or would duplication be a better approach?