(worst ever)...reasons to be a supervillain

Adventus

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: (worst ever)...reasons to be a supervillain

The invisible white rabbit told me I should be a good and considerate person. And then I thought, "What does an invisible white rabbit know, anyway?" So I shot it and had rabbit stew for dinner. One thing led to another, and here I am.

I've been playing Milkman Dan's "A game to destroy all your free time" from over at the NGD threads. I can't get rid of the %(@#&*$!! flyers fast enough. It's making me want to break things! Rage taking over! All humanity must pay!

I've been playing Milkman Dan's "A game to destroy all your free time" from over at the NGD threads. I can't get rid of the %(@#&*$!! flyers fast enough. It's making me want to break things! Rage taking over! All humanity must pay!

And my plan becomes to finally take shape!

Step 1: Get everyone playing a Flash game in their browser.

Step 2:

Step 3: World domination!

There's something missing in my plan, but I just can't put my finger on it . . .

Why did I become a supervillain?

Eh, why not?

Because villains get all the good lines.

To prove it's NOT a small world after all

I'm not a villain, I'm just drawn that way.....

It was either this or dentistry school, and while the laughing gas was fun, and the hours were better, and no one was trying to beat me up..... hey, why did I become a supervillain?

And my plan becomes to finally take shape!

Step 1: Get everyone playing a Flash game in their browser.

Step 2:

Step 3: World domination!

There's something missing in my plan, but I just can't put my finger on it . . .

Advertising. The whole reason you haven't succeeded yet is because not enough people know about the game. Once everyone in the world finds out about it and can't &^*%!! stop playing it, you can take whatever you want. World domination is assured!

This sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Great reference! I owe you some Rep when I'm next able. Although the Animaniacs bit brings one question almost irresistibly to mind...

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

I think so, Pariah, but if Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why did they write a song about him? :confused::think::doi:

This world needs to prepare defences against superstrong, almost invincible, death-ray spewing aliens before my home planet invades in about 5 years. The only way to do that is to attack strategic points so they'll develop the resources and strategies to defend against them.

5 years later: "Whaddamean there was a coup and now you'll all pacificists!"

Mommy said Santa Claus would get me a new bike or a playstation for Christmas if I was good. Then I figured out, "Hey I can rip apart bank vaults with my bare hands, if I'm bad and I get myself a bike and a playstation.". Shortly thereafter I was expelled from primary school for "disruptive behaviour" and it was all downhill from there.

There are deer hunters that think they're deer?

That's some pretty potent stuff they're drinking!

Every year, hunters get shot by other hunters who mistake them for deer (upright deer in blue jeans, I guess) or squirrels (presumably very lartge squirrels wearing red flannel jackets), so cows aren't that big a stretch.

Every year' date=' hunters get shot by other hunters who mistake them for deer (upright deer in blue jeans, I guess) or squirrels (presumably very lartge squirrels wearing red flannel jackets), so cows aren't that big a stretch.[/quote']

In fact, if you're particularly good at that kind of hunting, you can become Vice President of the United States one day! :eg:

Because I'm a hyperintelligent white lab mouse, sharing a cage with a spazzy, beetle-headed doofus with the intellect of a mule hoof. So, to relieve the monotony, what am I going to do tonight? The same thing I do every night...try to take over the world!

"The Frugal Tourist's Guide To the Milky Way said that robbing banks and fighting local mutants were two of the top ten things to do when visiting Earth."

"I got arrested for public intoxication in Latveria, and this is my community service sentence."

"Job security."

"Supervillain? No, I'm just interning with ARGENT. This is just for the credit hours."

"The Frugal Tourist's Guide To the Milky Way said that robbing banks and fighting local mutants were two of the top ten things to do when visiting Earth."

Yeah, maybe you should have paid a little extra for the Encyclopaedia Galactica. But don't panic. Everything will turn out all right in the end. You did remember to bring along a towel, didn't you?

(BTW, Repped.)