One Meel-ion Charges

Sick Power time.

2d6 RKA, 1 million Charges (+1), etc. etc.

Blaze Away with this Power.

It uses all 1 million charges. In order to save rolling 3d6 a million times, assume that 1 in 216 of them hit. Approximately 4,269 shots hit, doing a total of approximately 29,883 BODY to the target and approximately 79,488 STUN if you roll 1d6-1 or 89,649 STUN if you take a straight 3 for the STUN multiple.

Of course, if the target has 12 DEF he takes no BODY, and if he has 60 total DEF he takes no STUN. So that's why you make it Armor Piercing and at least double Penetrating.

Note that you now have 995,731 shots that didn't hit the target. That's an awful lot of collateral damage, doing on average 6,970,117 BODY to the environment, bystanders, etc.

Originally posted by D-Man

Its assumed with the Blaze Away maneuver that you don't hit anything -- you just get a bonus to your presence attack.

Its all collateral damage.

With an attack like that the entire planet runs.

Actually, you do hit if you roll a 3. FREd p. 259. :)

But even after all of that collateral damage, it's still only worth +3d6.

Hmmmm how do I roll my Missile reflect...just take an average? Also if your going to take an average I don't think that 60 Def is needed, the stun should also be average shoudn't it?:)...Oh Now I get it I need to buy the charges as Boostable .....:)

Arthur -- check your private messages.

Even more gross:

Cost Power END
562 Grosser Than Gross: Killing Attack - Ranged 6d6 (vs. ED), Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2), Accurate (+0), No Range Modifier (+1/2), No Normal Defense Standard (+1), Does BODY (+1), 1 million Charges (+1), Megascale Range (1" = 10000 km; +1 1/4) (562 Active Points)
90 Long Range Targeting: Telescopic +60 to PER Rolls (only to offset the Range Modifier) (Sight Group)
Powers Cost: 652

Check this out. You can stand back about 5 million kilometers or so (+60 PER vs. range modifiers should be enough to cover that distance so you can see your target), then Blaze Away with all 1 million charges at a single 2-meter hex on the surface of a planet. Again, approximately 4,269 of them will hit the 2-meter hex you're aiming at. The ones that miss will scatter 1" away for every one point by which you miss. Since the Area of Effect is not Megascaled, the ones that miss will scatter 2 meters away for every point. The maximum you can miss by is 15, so the maximum scatter is 30 meters away. One million 6d6 RKA shots hit in a circle (okay, a hexagon of hexes) 60 meters in diameter. The NND defense is Force Fields. Very few planets have Force Fields, so you've just done on average 21 million BODY to a 60 meter in diameter circle. How much BODY does the Earth have, again?

And even if you're not Blazing Away, your target is DCV 3, no matter how far away you are. If you can see your target (+60 Telescopic Sight PER, remember?) you can hit him at DCV 3. And if he's being a pest and Diving For Cover, just Blaze Away at him with a million charges. If you still cant hit him, Megascale your area to 1 kilometer; you're then hitting a circle 30 kilometers in diameter with 21 million BODY.

You have got to be joking

Anyone, and I repeat ANYONE can do that with enough points. :D . To some, I believe, the challenge is to make the point cost possible for a regular character(notice, I didn't say "normal" character).

*plink, plink* (just my two cents)