Anyone done Ghost Rider in HERO?

archer

A bit disappointed in the movie but I think he'd make a great guest star in a campaign.

Penance Gaze as a NND energy blast, no range. The defense is having no soul, no remorse, no conscience, or being a power gamer.

Does his body flames act like real flames ala a damage shield. Or are they just a special effect. I couldn't tell from the movie.

Re: Anyone done Ghost Rider in HERO?

A bit disappointed in the movie but I think he'd make a great guest star in a campaign.

Penance Gaze as a NND energy blast, no range. The defense is having no soul, no remorse, no conscience, or being a power gamer.

Does his body flames act like real flames ala a damage shield. Or are they just a special effect. I couldn't tell from the movie.

In the comics, the flames around his skeleton are hellfire, which burns the soul rather than the body, however one might want to represent that in HERO. :)

In the comics' date=' the flames around his skeleton are hellfire, which burns the soul rather than the body, however one might want to represent that in HERO. :)[/quote']

Damage shiled BOECV?

I'd give the Hellfire a multipower, Energy or Ego as desired.

In the comics, no one suffers damage from fighting Ghost Rider in HTH. Plenty of enemies have punched him with no ill effects. A few of his main foes were bricks such as Blackout II or Mister Hyde.

The Penance Stare never caused physical damage nor do I recall anyone ever passing out from its effects. It is a psychological weapon. In that case, what about using extra PRE only for PRE Attack.

He would need Damage Reduction and probably 25/25 Def. And a Multi-Power for his chain (which is not flaming in the comics).

It was an okay movie, but you're rght, I don't think they got Ghost Rider just right (or at least the way I imagine him).

Yeah, basically, the Penance Stare seems to drive victims into having a life altering moment (mental transform?), a cataconic state (-100 STUN?), or insane (mental transform again?). You can bits and pieces of Ghost Rider shrewn about the forum. His Penance Stare has been discussed many times and people have tried to decide if his motorcycle is a summonable vehicle or just an OAF Flight power.

It does seem more of a special effect than anything else in the comics. It should be noted his motorcycle leathers seems to act as a containment vessel for his flames. There are a few times when he got puncture and the hellfire gets released.

<*>