Exposed at last - Dr. Lirby Koo!

Tech

Years ago, the evil Dr. Lirby Koo was introduced with the Geodesics (Enemies I book). Yet, no picture of Koo has ever been seen by UNTIL or any other organization.. until now!

Due to the quick photo capturing skills of a nearby civilian, the first actual picture of this evil genius can now be seen!

Gaze in fear at this diabolical visage..

(Ok, this is actually one of my friends but still.. just look at that face.)

Re: Exposed at last - Dr. Lirby Koo!

Years ago' date=' the evil Dr. Lirby Koo was introduced with the Geodesics (Enemies I book). [/quote']

Nitpick: Actually the evil Dr. appeared in the 1st Edition rulebook as part of Green Dragon's writeup.

Since George MacDonald is posting occasionally these days, we should try and get him to comment about the character.

Nitpick: Actually the evil Dr. appeared in the 1st Edition rulebook as part of Green Dragon's writeup.

Since George MacDonald is posting occasionally these days, we should try and get him to comment about the character.

True enough but since I haven't looked much at the earliest version of Green Dragon, I'd forgotten. ;)

Koo was also in the Mureto Obsurco writeup. The spanish ninja was an unoffical member of the Asesinos.

Something about Koo i don't like: his symbol of a cockroach that he personally brands to his followers' arms.:idjit:

Koo was also in the Mureto Obsurco writeup. The spanish ninja was an unoffical member of the Asesinos.

Something about Koo i don't like: his symbol of a cockroach that he personally brands to his followers' arms.:idjit:

I take it you've never read the 'Villains & Vigilantes' villain background for 'Cockroach'. Now that's gross! :eek:

Still, why pick a cockroach symbol?